Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My loss?   You obviously have not been with many women,  she is a dime a dozen where I live my friend.

I have been with a lot of women in my life time, just like you, and I have fucked women from all over the world, and yes she she be a dime a dozen, but when the little head over rules the big head, you do what you have to do- I am sure you have done that before too hahahahhahaha

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I have been with a lot of women in my life time, just like you, and I have fucked women from all over the world, and yes she she be a dime a dozen, but when the little head over rules the big head, you do what you have to do- I am sure you have done that before too hahahahhahaha

LOL unfortunately so

All I can say is she would not be near the first on my women to have sex with.   If she is for you,  I'm happy for you beave.

Don't get me wrong beave, she has a great personality and is animated like NO other, but she has circled the block more times than you have circled your own block!   I'm not into women like that!!   I actually like women that present a challenge, Kristy does not in my opinion.

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL unfortunately so

All I can say is she would not be near the first on my women to have sex with.   If she is for you,  I'm happy for you beave.

mine either, and not on my list either-  but hey- when was the last time you turned down pussy

I hate to break this up- it's been fun as always, but going to eat and watch Olympics- night Harley

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

mine either, and not on my list either-  but hey- when was the last time you turned down pussy

I hate to break this up- it's been fun as always, but going to eat and watch Olympics- night Harley

Nite beaver.   I have actually turned down allot of pussy unfortunately......don't hold that against me though.   When I had my wife, I turned it all down and never cheated on her and I'm totally fine with that!

Enjoy the games.....I am!

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nite beaver.   I have actually turned down allot of pussy unfortunately......don't hold that against me though.   When I had my wife, I turned it all down and never cheated on her and I'm totally fine with that!

Enjoy the games.....I am!

me to- and USA is kicking ass right now- night Harley, and thanks for our conversation- enjoyed it