Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Don't waste your breath explaining shit eric,,,they are only going by the videos uploaded,,,they never saw the entire thing,,,she is the one who removed her panties in the first round,,and he helped her take them off,,but it was her idea to take her panties off.So she is more open to be nude while fucking than kamila,,plus he loosened her bra too,,and those perky titties were hanging out.::)::)

panties-away.gifnFMM4vW.gif

Well sometimes some things are said by people without all the information and just because it is said very vehemently some members take it for granted. I'm just trying to get the story straight before it becomes a thing.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well sometimes some things are said by people without all the information and just because it is said very vehemently some members take it for granted. I'm just trying to get the story straight before it becomes a thing.

I hope these girls worry about you losers they way you worry about them!!   Simply pathetic reading!!    Oh...and Noldy, I'll decide when it's time for me to stop....not the time keeper!

9 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

By the way,,,nobody realized that Kristy set  a New World record last night for having her room being on the top camera the longest in RLC's history,,,I think it was because most people stayed up all night waiting for a round 3,,especially those who missed rounds 1-2.

tumblr_nqbff7Ej1d1tojef1o1_400.gif

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yes, I saw her, did something and when I look ahain she's gone.

She went into the kitchen to rapidly swallow her medication,went to the bathroom to brush her hair and then quickly out the door.Hopefully,she ran out for date with a guy and will bring him home later tonight.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

She went into the kitchen to rapidly swallow her medication,went to the bathroom to brush her hair and then quickly out the door.Hopefully,she ran out for date with a guy and will bring him home later tonight.

Haha, I was going to say "fat chance" but then again last night I also said that I didn't think that something would happen between Kristy and that guy. I'll just stop making predictions and see what happens :biggrin:.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

Not that it really matters, because I don't really understand what's the big deal with her keeping her panties on, but during their first attempt when the condom broke she (well really he did) did remove her panties.

It maybe that Kristy is still a "good" girl and that to get completely nude with a sex partner is some thing very intimate. To keep some clothing on means you are fooling around and got nasty. They are both young and will get more experience.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Haha, I was going to say "fat chance" but then again last night I also said that I didn't think that something would happen between Kristy and that guy. I'll just stop making predictions and see what happens :biggrin:.

Kristy had her turn in the apartment last night,so it should be Kami's turn tonight.They need to save their free apartment.Or Kami could be working really hard outside the apartment to secure a relationship with a sugar daddy because she knows the RLC experience is coming to an end. lol

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

It maybe that Kristy is still a "good" girl and that to get completely nude with a sex partner is some thing very intimate. To keep some clothing on means you are fooling around and got nasty. They are both young and will get more experience.

Very well stated Lyree :heart::angel::heart: at least thee still a little common sense on this forum. Thanks for your input.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kristy had her turn in the apartment last night,so it should be Kami's turn tonight.They need to save their free apartment. lol

I see that narrative coming back from time to time but this apartment never stopped being one of the most popular so I doubt it is an issue.