Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Frist, I liked the last night event a lot. Until recently, I did not have rated this event as possible. ... but ....

Do you remember that Kamila once had one time sex in the aparttment? ... SEX do not equal REAL LIFE. It is just a part of it. ... So, the last event could be the beginning (or restart) of REAL LIFE in this apartment. It is not the proof.

Now, I hope that Kristy doesn't regret the new openness and that this apartment will be more enlivened in the future.

Mr.Box it takes two to tango.... K&K are quite open in all aspects, and live very normal life of two incredibly beautiful young ladies. So just for once on this forum admit you were wrong !!!

Just now, Thestarider said:

Mr.Box it takes two to tango.... K&K are quite open in all aspects, and live very normal life of two incredibly beautiful young ladies. So just for once on this forum admit you were wrong !!!

Yes, K&K are two incredibly beautiful young ladies. ... but ...

No, K&K were not quite open in all aspects over the last 6 month. ... Do you not see that we would not have this discussion, if the girls have been open from the start.

Lets wait and see how it goes on in the next few weeks. ... As mentioned, this event could be the beginning (or restart) of REAL LIFE in this apartment. It is not its proof. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Frist, I liked the last night event a lot. Until recently, I did not have rated this event as possible. ... but ....

Do you remember that Kamila once had one time sex in the aparttment? ... SEX do not equal REAL LIFE. It is just a part of it. ... So, the last event could be the beginning (or restart) of REAL LIFE in this apartment. It is not the proof.

Now, I hope that Kristy doesn't regret the new openness and that this apartment will be more enlivened in the future.

Indeed,nothing more natural than sex with phants and bra on...kamiya was just the same..gess that's some ritual for that far countries..here in Europe etc usually sex it's nude..but in those far countries..sex..masturbation it's all with phants on..well just the usual in this apartment..

Just now, ze81 said:

Indeed,nothing more natural than sex with phants and bra on...kamiya was just the same..gess that's some ritual for that far countries..here in Europe etc usually sex it's nude..but in those far countries..sex..masturbation it's all with phants on..well just the usual in this apartment..

I like that the two overcame there limitation. It was an unexpected positive development and exterm fun to watch. ... I think, it was not easy for them to be so open and it is worthy of our esteem.

Let see how it goes on in the next few weeks. ... maybe there get used to the cameras.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ze you are not man enough to admit when you are wrong, I would expect no less from you. Sad really that someone so young who barely has learned the ways of world is so set in his ways. The old saying is very true, with age come wisdom and knowledge of life.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ze you are not man enough to admit when you are wrong, I would expect no less from you. Sad really that someone so young who barely has learned the ways of world is so set in his ways. The old saying is very true, with age come wisdom and knowledge of life.

To the chatroom

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Indeed I'm wrong..she did it without bra and phants..I'm an lier!!well I seen the video and I know what I see...I'm more man than you from what I seen..I don't tell lies to protect some...

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed I'm wrong..she did it without bra and phants..I'm an lier!!well I seen the video and I know what I see...I'm more man than you from what I seen..I don't tell lies to protect some...

No that is right you act just like a child who had his butt spanked but good, once a child always a child :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not that it really matters, because I don't really understand what's the big deal with her keeping her panties on, but during their first attempt when the condom broke she (well really he did) did remove her panties.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Not that it really matters, because I don't really understand what's the big deal with her keeping her panties on, but during their first attempt when the condom broke she (well really he did) did remove her panties.

Don't waste your breath explaining shit eric,,,they are only going by the videos uploaded,,,they never saw the entire thing,,,she is the one who removed her panties in the first round,,and he helped her take them off,,but it was her idea to take her panties off.So she is more open to be nude while fucking than kamila,,plus he loosened her bra too,,and those perky titties were hanging out.::)::)

panties-away.gif9057894.gif