Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Again one of those "truths" Kristy is masturbating uncovered very often.

Again, it's all in what you want to see in your own mind.   When Kristy masturbates uncovered as often as you say she does,  is she wearing panties or is everything in full view?  Panties on is not uncovered.....in my book anyway.    Does she have covers around her where you can barely see anything or is it in full view?   Just curious about your answer.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Again, it's all in what you want to see in your own mind.   When Kristy masturbates uncovered as often as you say she does,  is she wearing panties or is everything in full view?  Panties on is not uncovered.....in my book anyway.    Does she have covers around her where you can barely see anything or is it in full view?   Just curious about your answer.

Why would she remove her panties? That would make no sense if she's not sleeping naked, not every girl has to put on shows like Leora. Then again your argument was "They don't want anybody to see them do it", panties or not you see her do it.

About you second point it's in full view especially when she does it in Kamila's bed, the Cam 10 view is perfect.

• Upvote 3

I asked my wife once, why she always did that under the covers, and she said that is the way she always done it. and she was not very comfortable exposed. and it was harder for her to achieve an orgasm, if she could at all when exposed. I don't find it at all strange. You all sometimes are far to demanding, and should be happy that we get to all this beauty in front of our eyes, 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Why would she remove her panties? That would make no sense if she's not sleeping naked, not every girl has to put on shows like Leora. Then again your argument was "They don't want anybody to see them do it", panties or not you see her do it.

About you second point it's in full view especially when she does it in Kamila's bed, the Cam 10 view is perfect.

When I said they don't want anyone to see them do it, I was actually referring to them not holding anything back.....open masturbation I should have said.   I have not seen any videos of her masturbating in Kamila's bed so I can not comment on that.   Thanks for your opinions though Eric.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I asked my wife once, why she always did that under the covers, and she said that is the way she always done it. and she was not very comfortable exposed. and it was harder for her to achieve an orgasm, if she could at all when exposed. I don't find it at all strange. You all sometimes are far to demanding, and should be happy that we get to all this beauty in front of our eyes, 

You just agreed with my original contention that K&K did not want to have sex in front of the camera for whatever reasons.

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Again one of those "truths" Kristy is masturbating uncovered very often.

Edit : also even if she's covered Kamila's technique is hardly discreet.

... what is real ... what is not real .... 

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When I said they don't want anyone to see them do it, I was actually referring to them not holding anything back.....open masturbation I should have said.   I have not seen any videos of her masturbating in Kamila's bed so I can not comment on that.   Thanks for your opinions though Eric.

I have a question for you. Do you always masturbate outside the covers? I know that when I'm doing it in my bed I'm usually covered even thought there's nobody to see me. My opinion is that these girls masturbate the same way they would if there was no camera.