Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

2 hours ago, TripX said:

This may be a weird question but I just got back onto RLC and I'm wondering how is the new guy in Kams life change the relationship between the girls? Reason i ask is because I really haven't seen them together

Truth is they are hardly in the apt together over the six months. Kristy usually has a schedule and goes away on the weekend. Kamila adjusts her life to who she is dating because she doesn't really have a schedule. It just so happens Kamila's new boyfriend comes over a lot and Kristy has been home lately. So the whole roommate situation is happening when someone is dating and the other isn't. Usually they would find one day a week to just hang and talk and caress.

Le ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 à 4:41 PM, HarleyFatboy a dit :

LOL oui monsieur, je crois que tout peut entrer dans son pot de miel qui veut !!

d'après ce que je lis, c'était la session sexe à ne surtout pas rater!!!! on dirait que notre douce princesse, s'épanouisse à présent dans la défonce hard!!!

from what I read, it was the sex session not to be missed !!!! it looks like our sweet princess, now flourish in the hard pounding !!!:cool: