Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Just now, kenny1940 said:

If Rita and Megan had a love child it would be Belle. The are all sisters and we don't know it

You already Know that no matter what time of the night or day anyone mentions my Baby's name I will hear it:biggrin::heart::heart:

Actually if Kamila and Kristy had a baby it would be Rita,,I have been saying that for a very long time.

z_1778.gif

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You already Know that no matter what time of the night or day anyone mentions my Baby's name I will hear it:biggrin::heart::heart:

Actually if Kamila and Kristy had a baby it would be Rita,,I have been saying that for a very long time.

z_1778.gif

Haha disagree. Alina and Leora made a love child named Kamila. Mike I must confess, I will respect your deal with Rita, but if you should become unlucky, lighting strike, car accident, Rita will replace you with me.

• Upvote 1

Yeah .. I really have to say, that Moscow apartment has undergone a facelift. Kamila has replaced both the couch and dull landscape with the phone all day, for a guy who really knows his business to give Kamila all the beauty she will need to get both joy and full of energy. Yes: he is more man than the false grinning guy she had before anyway. He really takes care of her with both hard and soft features, so her desire to fall in to the fullest. I really can not find anything negativit about this man. but now it is a delight for the eye to see Kamila blossom all the good she has within her. Yes they both offer everything without mass censorship and blinders. There is now a great difference between Kamila man and against Kristy guy, who certainly do not have the same affection feeling in his fingers, but want to look as hard and cold out of his mind, and the two are then not as relaxed and opening up the so'll share their desires in bed, the difference with Kamila and her husband. Nah they waste away the most delicate energy to think about where the covers and cameras, which probably destroys more than it does any good to be able to enjoy to the fullest. they exercise rather their lusts in total darkness by blind. Kristy would certainly also get to know a man who Kamila has in his life some time. The one she has now is just pure waste of time so she can try to get what she really wants from life. Now it's actually really fun to stop and enjoy myself in this apartment again when Kamila and Egor openly shows what the sweet life can give to those you should feel good. All the best to you both so clearly, and let no one in the world can stop your passionate feelings for each other. You make everything so damn good. ??????

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Yeah .. I really have to say, that Moscow apartment has undergone a facelift. Kamila has replaced both the couch and dull landscape with the phone all day, for a guy who really knows his business to give Kamila all the beauty she will need to get both joy and full of energy. Yes: he is more man than the false grinning guy she had before anyway. He really takes care of her with both hard and soft features, so her desire to fall in to the fullest. I really can not find anything negativit about this man. but now it is a delight for the eye to see Kamila blossom all the good she has within her. Yes they both offer everything without mass censorship and blinders. There is now a great difference between Kamila man and against Kristy guy, who certainly do not have the same affection feeling in his fingers, but want to look as hard and cold out of his mind, and the two are then not as relaxed and opening up the so'll share their desires in bed, the difference with Kamila and her husband. Nah they waste away the most delicate energy to think about where the covers and cameras, which probably destroys more than it does any good to be able to enjoy to the fullest. they exercise rather their lusts in total darkness by blind. Kristy would certainly also get to know a man who Kamila has in his life some time. The one she has now is just pure waste of time so she can try to get what she really wants from life. Now it's actually really fun to stop and enjoy myself in this apartment again when Kamila and Egor openly shows what the sweet life can give to those you should feel good. All the best to you both so clearly, and let no one in the world can stop your passionate feelings for each other. You make everything so damn good. ??????

That's why I would like for RLC to offer Kami and Egor their own apartment in Moscow.Then move one or two of Kristy's girlfriends in with Kristy.

• Upvote 1

Simply out of respect for Kristy, Kam and Yegor should have their own place. This apt was dead and I know people complained. Kamila and Kristy can not give up this apt they had to bring their personal lives to the flat.  Kamila  having sex while Kristy mom was there is not cool at all. Although they don't do the common areas a lot its just a bad balance to be stuck in your room at your own place. and have some respect for guests. Kamila and this guy will be where all couples on RLC go. Ignored mostly. Leora provides maximum entertainment, Nellly, Masha, fuck all the time and are liked but the hot apts are still K&K and the BC apts.Lo

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Simply out of respect for Kristy, Kam and Yegor should have their own place. This apt was dead and I know people complained. Kamila and Kristy can not give up this apt they had to bring their personal lives to the flat.  Kamila  having sex while Kristy mom was there is not cool at all. Although they don't do the common areas a lot its just a bad balance to be stuck in your room at your own place. and have some respect for guests. Kamila and this guy will be where all couples on RLC go. Ignored mostly. Leora provides maximum entertainment, Nellly, Masha, fuck all the time and are liked but the hot apts are still K&K and the BC apts.Lo

I agree with you completely. I was a big fan of K and K but lately it is just the K and bf apt. My favorite is Kristy, so I am kind of disappointed right now. I enjoy Kami and bf, but I really miss Kristy. I think these girls, or at least Kristy, are moving on with their lives and have outgrown rlc. 

• Upvote 1