RLC Server Issues

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

So others have gotten the same thing as well then. Then it's not my machine then.  It was fine earlier then it just stopped coming up about 45 Minutes ago..

no stncld, I think it is the site, and not our computers- weird though as you can pick it up on chrome

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Wasn't this the day New Ownership was supposed to be taking over.  Maybe they tried making some adjustments and pooched it.  LOL

it was my fault, it was the bathroom to Maya.. With no night view...

I just tried Chrome and get the same issue.  When they get it fixed it will be back up.  But still have to get all the cross scripting errors stopped. They are a pain in the arse. Shows something with a js in it so likely something to with Java.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just tried Chrome and get the same issue.  When they get it fixed it will be back up.  But still have to get all the cross scripting errors stopped. They are a pain in the arse. Shows something with a js in it so likely something to with Java.

I am in the US and using chrome and everything seems fine for me so far.

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

I am in the US and using chrome and everything seems fine for me so far.

Chrome does the same thing on my machine.  I have also tried Firefox, Maxthon and Kylo Browsers and all field the same result.  I guess when they get it fixed it should be fine once they get it corrected.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Chrome does the same thing on my machine.  I have also tried Firefox, Maxthon and Kylo Browsers and all field the same result.  I guess when they get it fixed it should be fine once they get it corrected.

hope they do fix it, and not one of the changes the new owners are supposedly making- guess we will all wait and see

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I did just notice however that for some reason, and I have two side by side view chosen from the top menu, that at what seems like are random times as I move my cursor around the screen the list boxes that have all the apartments on the left and the room list on the right will drop open and instead of the grey background on them it will be clear so I can see through it. But I did not open either. Weird ......

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, albacore said:

I did just notice however that for some reason, and I have two side by side view chosen from the top menu, that at what seems like are random times as I move my cursor around the screen the list boxes that have all the apartments on the left and the room list on the right will drop open and instead of the grey background on them it will be clear so I can see through it. But I did not open either. Weird ......

I get the same thing albacore- things are really weird right now