Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Screenshot30.png

 

 

Anyone else getting this screen from RLC or is it just me.

I am getting this also stncld

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

no, it's ok here, Just tested with reload 

I guess something on my computer is doing it.  I tried refreshing the page, clearing the Cache, rebooting, change the VPN Location and no matter what I try that's the page I get. I'll switch it to France or Germany and see what happens.   I was getting some warnings earlier this morning about cross scripting so I ran my back up but the warnings are still there.

If switching to France or Germany don't solve it then I am in for a clean install of Windows. When you have 125 Programs to install it takes quite awhile to complete the task.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess something on my computer is doing it.  I tried refreshing the page, clearing the Cache, rebooting, change the VPN Location and no matter what I try that's the page I get. I'll switch it to France or Germany and see what happens.   I was getting some warnings earlier this morning about cross scripting so I ran my back up but the warnings are still there.

If switching to France or Germany don't solve it then I am in for a clean install of Windows. When you have 125 Programs to install it takes quite awhile to complete the task.

I did the same thing as you, nothing changed, but I can get it on chrome

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I'm using chrome.. it's ok here

I can get it on chrome also- don't know what is going on ????- thanks noldus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I can get it on chrome also- don't know what is going on ????- thanks noldus

So others have gotten the same thing as well then. Then it's not my machine then.  It was fine earlier then it just stopped coming up about 45 Minutes ago..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

steshas place just went grey... think they have some tech problems now at RLC....

Wasn't this the day New Ownership was supposed to be taking over.  Maybe they tried making some adjustments and pooched it.  LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

So others have gotten the same thing as well then. Then it's not my machine then.  It was fine earlier then it just stopped coming up about 45 Minutes ago..

no stncld, I think it is the site, and not our computers- weird though as you can pick it up on chrome

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Wasn't this the day New Ownership was supposed to be taking over.  Maybe they tried making some adjustments and pooched it.  LOL

it was my fault, it was the bathroom to Maya.. With no night view...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...