Blue Haired Girl

Strange i've changed proxy and now I'm in USA and her website is available again. I will try to do some other things and I will add this post later. Perhaps she blocked all EU now so my proxy set on Germany did not let me to connect with her website.

Capture2535253.th.jpg

EDIT. look like she blocked all EU and Hong Kong this is available for me to see  in OPERA. And I have access only through  USA proxy.

4 minutes ago, cassy said:

Strange i've changed proxy and now I'm in USA and her website is available again. I will try to do some other things and I will add this post later. Perhaps she blocked all EU now so my proxy set on Germany did not let me to connect with her website.

Capture2535253.th.jpg

If it helps, I'm in the UK where it is working without any proxy/VPN etc

24 minutes ago, cassy said:

Well I don't know after more than one hour now is everything back as it should be. I have no clue what was that all about. Different servers and maintenance?

Capture2525283.jpg

Yes sir I have access again to her site, that is a good thing 

10 minutes ago, MrCox said:

How is this an improvment? Where are the videos

If you are looking for Videos then you have to go to the Video Thread for the Apartment to access them. This is just a Thread that was created for the Blue Haired girl but any videos of her will be in the Video Thread.

• Upvote 1

FINALLY I HAVE A NEW WEBCAM AND LAPTOP COOLER :) THANKS A LOOOT <3

Hey, I'm Bonnie! 
I'm new here, let's have fun together ;)

Good Afternoon Blue/Bonnie,

It's my hope you read this. and understand.what I'm saying.

Blue you have very large loyal fan base on RLC, and have for quite some time. Long before your Cam 4 experience.

I have been one of those who has followed you the entire time you have chosen to share your life with us.

You have made the choice to share far even more than could have been expected, I for one wish to say THANK YOU.

I'm sure this was not a easy decision for you, but you have made your choice, So let us, your loyal fan base help you achieve your goals.

Blue, please know that we follow you on Cam 4 as well, but take offense when you say Fuck RLC, or tell us to go to hell or whatever.

It would be in your best interest to cater to your loyal fan base an bring as many of us, the fans along to Cam 4 as you possibly can.

It's business and all decisions should be made from a business standpoint, not personal feeling or preference.

Very nice show captures Blue, but where did they come from ???::)

Blue, you would want to get as many viewers on your site an watching your shows as possible, thus increasing you revenue stream on a regular basis.

This in fact will get you to your goal quickly and efficiently, and help you get home to Italy, if that in fact is your goal.

Be safe , Be well, and most important, Be happy our dearest Blue.

18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

FINALLY I HAVE A NEW WEBCAM AND LAPTOP COOLER :) THANKS A LOOOT <3

Hey, I'm Bonnie! 
I'm new here, let's have fun together ;)

Good Afternoon Blue/Bonnie,

It's my hope you read this. and understand.what I'm saying.

Blue you have very large loyal fan base on RLC, and have for quite some time. Long before your Cam 4 experience.

I have been one of those who has followed you the entire time you have chosen to share your life with us.

You have made the choice to share far even more than could have been expected, I for one wish to say THANK YOU.

I'm sure this was not a easy decision for you, but you have made your choice, So let us, your loyal fan base help you achieve your goals.

Blue, please know that we follow you on Cam 4 as well, but take offense when you say Fuck RLC, or tell us to go to hell or whatever.

It would be in your best interest to cater to your loyal fan base an bring as many of us, the fans along to Cam 4 as you possibly can.

It's business and all decisions should be made from a business standpoint, not personal feeling or preference.

Very nice show captures Blue, but where did they come from ???::)

Blue, you would want to get as many viewers on your site an watching your shows as possible, thus increasing you revenue stream on a regular basis.

This in fact will get you to your goal quickly and efficiently, and help you get home to Italy, if that in fact is your goal.

Be safe , Be well, and most important, Be happy our dearest Blue.

ever stopped to think that she's not disdaining rlc , but she does not want this issue to be tackled there?
 and was irritated by that always has a son of a bitch who will it say, " I see you in the RLC " ,
 " Carina and Sabrina fucking in the room" , " Blow a kiss to Carina ."

What is the need to do this? It is not possible to watch her show, without even talking about RLC ?
 What is the need to make it clear to God and the world knows it RLC ?

I wanted CAM4 had a button to show who had making power ban brainless people , chat and drive transmission.

2 hours ago, Voodooox said:

I think there is a pretty easy way to accomplish this, She just needs to ask on her site, just like she for the new webcam and cooler for the laptop

PLEASE GENTLEMEN REFRAIN FROM DISCUSSING ANY TOPICS OUTSIDE OF MY CAM 4 SHOW OR YOU WILL BANNED !!!!!

I do agree it is annoying that those idiots can not refrain from talking about RLC, and saying the stupid shit the say. They are just a bunch of children.

From a business aspect you would want everyone of her RLC viewers to come to Cam 4 and buy tokens, but if starts to make them mad, they won't come to her shows.

RLC has a huge fan base, and so does Blue Bonnie, she must understand that when you place yourself in the public eyes, there will always be few who are stupid and will say stupid stuff.

But to tell all of RLC to go screw off would be a huge mistake on her part, and that is the impression that many viewers got from her posts on Cam 4

2 hours ago, Voodooox said:

• Upvote 1