Blue Haired Girl

She only got 162 Tokens yesterday. After Cam4 takes their cut she be lucky if she even got $10 for her effort.

So if they come on the attack for content on Cam Caps and Reallifecamfan then they should be going on the attack for Cam4 as well. 

No. Content from RLC cams is different from camshow content. RLC has no jurisdiction in that regard. If a cammer wants to prevent images from her cam shows from being posted, she has to go through the hassle of having them removed herself.

I seriously doubt RLC cares what she does as long as they aren't seeing any obvious criminality displayed on their cameras.

In fact, any publicity that creates extra excitement, negative or positive, works in RLC's favor. They were already moving past the "ordinary couple" and "girl next door" authenticity stage when A&A left.

incroyable solidarité, soutien et entraide, apportés ici à blue, pour son nouveau métier!!! avec tous ces conseils, elle ne peut que réussir!!!! le monde actuel est surprenant!!! ??? ;D

incredible solidarity, support and assistance, provided by blue, for his new job !!! with all of the above, it can only succeed !!!! the world today is amazing !!! ??? ;D

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎08 at 7:34 PM, slider_69 said:

To ALL who post pics.............................I give all of you a  LIKE ,  but I am limited to 10 likes per day now !!!!

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎08 at 7:46 PM, Noldus said:

Blue does not have a high opinion of RLC :-)
and you've got a new friend BOOK

She should hold RLC in very high opinion because most of her viewers on a regular basis came from RLC and  not CAM 4,, So Blue Bonnie be careful who you piss off !!!! you already having a hard time reaching  your goals !!!!

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She should hold RLC in very high opinion because most of her viewers on a regular basis came from RLC and  not CAM 4

Agreed. Like you said, she already has a hard time reaching her goals. If she was smart, she would play into the fact that she's on RLC. 

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agreed. Like you said, she already has a hard time reaching her goals. If she was smart, she would play into the fact that she's on RLC. 

Some people don't have a clue about how to promote products and increase business...what can you do?

I didn't notice before but it look like her profile is now blocked.. So.... how we can understand now this? Copy wrights infringement?  Connection refused: en.cam4.fr:80 .  I can not open her website any more. as much as i try. I will get this message on left top corner of my monitor. I know is not in a good mood today at all. And i maybe have just find out why.

That's in my mind right now. I doubt she simply decide to step down. Even yesterday there was nothing which could indicate that.  Look like cat caught her mouse and with that said game is over.

Capture98888.jpg