Blue Haired Girl

14 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

To me, it's not a manner of legality. It's a matter of being a gentleman. You see, I only play the part of a Squirrel on CC.

Never hit a man when he's down, and never hit a woman, ever.

Seems simple to me. If she doesn't want that kind of attention from CC, she won't suffer it until I'm banned as a mod. Simple. My word is my bond.

WHAT!!!! You're not a squirrel!!!!!!!!   You lying little bastard!!!!

:angry::angry:

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Thestarider said:

SC I suppose you are right in that respect, but I would think Cam 4 has quite the legal team if needed, and easily can pursue a  take down order, and none us really want that.

It would be a costly DMCA Takedown Order for them. Since each order placed cost them $199.  For 3 or 4 images I don't think they would bother.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, spielo said:

I have a problem to understand why "common courtesy" shall apply just for this girl and not for any other webcamgirl or any other site like RLC. Because this is from a girl and not from a company? Such legal sentences are usual in this business and almost all published material in the web. In this case, it is just personalized and not referred to copyright laws assumably just in order to avoid cost of copyright procedures. 

A "lex Blue" is not adequate.

The outlines of Foamy regarding Gentlemen behaviour are acceptable, this is an individual, personal decision.

For good understanding, I like this girl. What I do not like is, she seems to try to pick up only the advantages and not the package. If she just wants (or is pressed to) to avoid cam4 pictures in connection with RLC is absolutely acceptable.

And a last question: Do we know if she asked for not to be mentioned in the RLC context or not in CC at all??

If Blue was to read the Fine Print on Cam4 Website regarding Models and Performing.  She is Violating Cam4's Policy and they can revoke some or all of her Tokens any time they wish.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't look at her streams on Cam4 but if she has a DCMA protection on her stream, she actually does have legal protection from her shit being posted. 

All DMCA does is issue Takedown Orders on behalf of the person who supplies the Content.  They have no Legal Foothold on anyone.

If someone Defies a DMCA Takedown Order. Then the Order is sent back to the Originator who placed the order. Then it's up to the said individual who placed the Order to pursue Legal action or not. 

Miss Blue is not in any type of a position for challenging Legal Issues.  Cam4 does not step in between issues with Performers and Customers.

These Cam Whores are just like all the others.  They don't Read the Fine Print.

• Upvote 4

We should stop the nonsense! She has copyright protection. If we view her from RLC cameras it is legal. If we tape her performances at Cam 4, it is illegal. Simple!

And it is immoral and illegal to violate her privacy.

This stuff should be pulled!

I really hope we have some morals left here. 

I would sue on her behalf it is a good case.

We call her all kinds of fucking names, she responds by asking us to respect her privacy and we respond by.... ignoring it????

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, mr1010 said:

We should stop the nonsense! She has copyright protection. If we view her from RLC cameras it is legal. If we tape her performances at Cam 4, it is illegal. Simple!

And it is immoral and illegal to violate her privacy.

This stuff should be pulled!

I really hope we have some morals left here. 

I would sue on her behalf it is a good case.

We call her all kinds of fucking names, she responds by asking us to respect her privacy and we respond by.... ignoring it????

Explain again how pics and videos posted here from RLC are legal, but Cam4 vids re not?  

• Upvote 1

Ok, tripod. I should have said more. Pics taken in rlc do not violate her copyright, but they do violate RLC"s and violate the terms of use. We only get a stream to watch. So, no those pics and videos are not legal either.

So, it would be smart  to not upset the apple cart here if we want to be able to take pics, etc. and not bother blue who may complain to rlc!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Ok, tripod. I should have said more. Pics taken in rlc do not violate her copyright, but they do violate RLC"s and violate the terms of use. We only get a stream to watch. So, no those pics and videos are not legal either.

So, it would be smart  to not upset the apple cart here if we want to be able to take pics, etc. and not bother blue who may complain to rlc!

Not being argumentative here, but does she have any basis to complain to RLC? I doubt she is under contract like C&S are. Seems to me like she's been freeloading there for about a year.  Just speculating, since we have no visibility into the RLC contract terms.

I'm sure the other tenants prefer to not have their images all over the internet either;  I don't see any valid argument for preferential treatment for her.

• Upvote 3