Blue Haired Girl

Told you 1010 nobody wants to believe this, but she is a good girl. What she does for a living and how she is in real life are quite different.!!!!!! This is why we can never judge a book by it's cover. 

• Upvote 2

Thes, it doesn't mean she is not a good girl if she gets it on with him. Why would that matter? But she liked the guy, spent the evening with him. Maybe he just a friend who wanted benefits?

• Upvote 1

She is a guest on RLC, and I am sure that off camera, she very well have a good time with this guy, and or other gentlemen at her discretion, but I have not seen anything in the 8 or months she has been on camera that would lead me to believe that she is not a good girl. You have her cam4 show which is a business and not her. just her image. then you have the person you see daily on RLC. 

I will not say more on this topic because everyone is so enamored by her cam 4 shows, that if a guy or girl comes into this house, and spends any time with her at all, they expect her to jump that persons bones and fuck them from here to tim buck too, unbelievable !!!!!!:huh::huh::huh:

• Upvote 1

Thes! I just made some casual comments. I almost never see her don't watch her shows!  I don't really give a crap if she makes it with him or not. I was just curious about it, the fact  that  she is never with a guy and here she is with a guy all of a sudden.

I am bored to death here. No one goes on chat anymore.

Why jump on me?