Blue Haired Girl

After searching some DMCA related posts here on CC. There seems to be no fear of takedowns - since RLC fires them too....

So that doesnt seem to be the only reason for accepting her will.

I get the 'feelings' here on the forums about her actions and the difference it makes to the RLC-'standards' we are fine with.

I think you moderators here have discussed that request through.

Enough questions from me :)

I can see more damage on horizon than it has already been done. The only thing which keeps me now to follow events is overall outcome. Someone should act swiftly before this thing will really go out of control..I've made my opinion many times before and I'm going to make just one more time again.

If you going to live under my roof than you going to accept my rules. It's simple as that. There is nothing to understand. Just obey the rules 

Looking overall any traffic redirected away from RLC means financial damage. They must be blind if they don't see that. Or perhaps situation in this apt is already so bad that may not even care about  what is going on.

The only other explanation that I may have in my mind is replacing all existing members with new one.. In near future very soon.

• Upvote 1

This is the current judgement: Posts from RLC cams can be posted in the Apartment Sections.

Descriptions of what's happening outside (which around here means lurid speculation) are allowed.

Pictures and videos of tenants or their guests captured from NON-RLC cams are prohibited.

This is no different from the way we have been operating in the past and should pose no problems to members.

• Upvote 4

So this matter is finally and completely settled! Thank god, I thought the earth's future was depending upon the answer to this "burning issue"!

It is simple common sense. There is copyright law! You cannot publish pictures that are copyrighted! End of story!

And we all earned this! Some here called her nasty names and insulted her! She might have been Ok if we didn't do that.

You know we are all lucky that rlc doesn't sue our asses at CC for violating their copyright! Don't kill the goose that laid the golden egg!

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This is the current judgement: Posts from RLC cams can be posted in the Apartment Sections.

Descriptions of what's happening outside (which around here means lurid speculation) are allowed.

Pictures and videos of tenants or their guests captured from NON-RLC cams are prohibited.

This is no different from the way we have been operating in the past and should pose no problems to members.

Makes sense. If it's a CC rule (as it seems to be) then it needs to be followed and we all need to change our errant ways. From now on I'll stick to the RLC side of the equation. RLC's cam quality is so much better than [BLEEP*]'s laptop camera (and slow WiFi) anyway.

* The name of this party has been redacted to conform to CC rules and regulations (but you know who I'm talking about).   

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Thx for this clarification.

However, we do have a topic called  PICS & VIDEO OPEN, the place for cam4. Or not?

• Upvote 1

I was there just to check her progress Last known amount of earned tokes was around 550 final goal is 800. I was there for two minutes

For all other users who may read post later on:

Just for the record as i see RLC camera is not blocked covered as it was expected. So i think every image or video made with that camera could be legally posted here.Of course if you wish to do so

OK I'm of this topic not rally interested anymore.

1 hour ago, cassy said:

I was there just to check her progress Last known amount of earned tokes was around 550 final goal is 800. I was there for two minutes

For all other users who may read post later on:

Just for the record as i see RLC camera is not blocked covered as it was expected. So i think every image or video made with that camera could be legally posted here.Of course if you wish to do so

OK I'm of this topic not rally interested anymore.

Videos and Pictures of her show from the RLC Side of it can be posted. She has nothing to say over that matter.  I don't think she can do much about the Cam4 either but it was just out of common courtesy to remove that content as she requested.  If it was her that made the request.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Videos and Pictures of her show from the RLC Side of it can be posted. She has nothing to say over that matter.  I don't think she can do much about the Cam4 either but it was just out of common courtesy to remove that content as she requested.  If it was her that made the request.

Yes, it might be okay to remove that content from RLC threads. But we do have have OTHER TOPICS - PICS & VIDEO`s OPEN. here should be the place for cam4....

• Upvote 1