Blue Haired Girl

6 minutes ago, albacore said:

Not so far - she has only been with Men that I have seen.  She and Carina did play around in bed but she was laughing the whole time.

Carina is the butch one, right? I don't watch this apartment a lot.

19 minutes ago, Boom said:

Carina is the butch one, right? I don't watch this apartment a lot.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sabrina is the butch girl.  If you go by all the apartment listings, the girl of the apartment is always listed first!

Yeah I was using Harley's logic when I responded to Boom.  First one I assume is the girl.   When she was playing in bed it was NOT with the butch one.  The were playing some strip game before and wound up in bed.  It seemed more uncomfortable for Blue and was mostly like a joke.  I think if she connected Carina would have been into it - but after a few minutes they just went back to the living room.

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Yeah I was using Harley's logic when I responded to Boom.  First one I assume is the girl.   When she was playing in bed it was NOT with the butch one.  The were playing some strip game before and wound up in bed.  It seemed more uncomfortable for Blue and was mostly like a joke.  I think if she connected Carina would have been into it - but after a few minutes they just went back to the living room.

Didn't I read somewhere that blue listed herself as Bi-Sexual?   If she is, it doesn't sound like she has ever been with another female in the C&S apartment, just guys like someone said earlier.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Didn't I read somewhere that blue listed herself as Bi-Sexual?   If she is, it doesn't sound like she has ever been with another female in the C&S apartment, just guys like someone said earlier.

Yes - I think that was on the pay cam site she was/is using

• Upvote 3