ANNA IS BACK!!!!

she is leaving barca2 by the look of things but where will she end up especially now with barca1 also gone u/m most likely for the wonderful Irma's departure and Ilona!

I had a feeling yesterday that this was going to be an intriguing weekend. It's anyone's guess now what will transpire :huh:

Girls talking while eating today. Anna is seeing some guy she met in Barcelona. He is not a Russian.
Bella is very specific. She asks if she brought him home yet. Later, Bella asked Anna something about sex on the table. (?????)
After a moment, Bella asks whether they could play twister tonight. She adds .... and strip. Girls were clearly surprised. Bella says, that actually she is not yet ready to get naked. First, she should get some tan. Anna jokes: tan and lose weight. 

• Upvote 12

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

Girls talking while eating today. Anna is seeing some guy she met in Barcelona. He is not a Russian.
Bella is very specific. She asks if she brought him home yet. Later, Bella asked Anna something about sex on the table. (?????)
After a moment, Bella asks whether they could play twister tonight. She adds .... and strip. Girls were clearly surprised. Bella says, that actually she is not yet ready to get naked. First, she should get some tan. Anna jokes: tan and lose weight. 

Interesting. Unfortunately since Anna is sharing her bed we probably won't see a repeat of what happened with Milana.

Also tonight Belle seemed more than ready to be naked.

5.09 23:36 A & B in the bedroom
A: Yes, yes, yes !! (crying and hitting the bed with her fists)
B: What's this situation. Although you have not kissed him.
A: I did not do anything. He thinks that .... (???). This is important. I do not know what to do now.
B: You now write to each other? Write to him.
A: I am writing but he does not want.
B: Don't explain yourself, one who is guilty explains themselves. .
A: I do not explain myself. I can not even say anything. Understand
And after a while: Why he did not you warn me that he was going here and is here.
B: Because he can not .... (???).
A: He can do everything. This man can do anything. Terrible.
A nervous I do not know what to do. Why?!
B proposes different variants of the present situation, for example. She went for a walk and met Russian speaking guy. Anna says she does not want to lie and invent things.
And later still grieving and trying to contact with the boy.
B tries to comfort her and laugh. She jumps on the bed and shouts (do not worry, do not worry because you do not grow boobs).
Anna gets the news of Friday's deadline for her nasal surgery consultations. She is laughing through tears. 

• Upvote 10

In the morning Anna again begins to discuss what happened last night but does not despair. She says that this guy was the best in comparison with others. Everything went well and that guy showed up ...

Belle says that perhaps he was joking. Anna says that if he was he would tell her.

Then Belle says she will leave on Friday and return on Monday morning. Some guy invited her for the weekend. She wonders how is it going to be.

She told the whole truth to her guy and he understands everything. Belle believes that it is better to tell the truth. Then allow him to guess because then your imagination suggests the worst suspicions. If you hide the truth and then it gets uncovered it could be worse than if you tell him after. Even if later he will ask for something you can say that he was listening inattentively .

• Upvote 9