Guest Couple

efim et sa nouvelle copine, sont de très bons candidats pour un nouvel appartement!!! bientôt le retour d'efim??!!!

EFIM and his new girlfriend are very good candidates for a new apartment !!! soon the return of EFIM ?? !!! :yes: :yes: :scratchchin:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guest couple is leaving unexpectedly.

It seems they argued with Effim, but Bogdan is agree with Effim

Yeah, Efim and his gf were sleeping on the couch and the female guest was up partying all night. When the guest decided that she wanted to go to sleep, she tried to wake Efim and his girl up so that she could sleep on the couch. I guess she felt that she was entitled to the couch because she had been sleeping there for several nights already as house guests.  Efim likely told her that during parties you crash wherever you can and that he wasn't getting up.

Frankly, I don't blame him, she did not handle that well. She started yelling at them and trying to pull them off the couch. By the look on Efim's face and his smirks, he was basically telling them to go fuck themselves, especially when the girl's boyfriend starting joining in.  I think Bogdan handled it well (I thought several times that she may be Bogdan's sister, but can't be sure).

I have an idea...let's give Efim another chance at an apartment.  It was a bad relationship that made his last experience go bad.  This girlfriend loves to play.  We have single girls in an apartment...why not try a single guy that has a real desire to have sex all the time.

I am going to modify my own idea.  How about the apartment that has one or two single males, also has a couple of empty rooms that friends could use as necessary?  Wouldn't it have been nice if last nights party had a sex-room to use when the mood is right?

I am going to modify my own idea.  How about the apartment that has one or two single males, also has a couple of empty rooms that friends could use as necessary?  Wouldn't it have been nice if last nights party had a sex-room to use when the mood is right?

we already have that.  it's called Voyeur Villa.

personally, I'm not interested in seeing nothing but sex all the time...  I'm more interested  in watching  people live their lives normally.    you can see how much of a disaster VV is  because of their high turnover rate.

but.... if that's  all people want is to watch sex all the time, then have at it.  I just don't want RLC to turn into VV.

Is that Efim's new girlfriend? Is she the one who sucked his cock in the bathroom recently? Because she was really hot. Was the girl Efim argued with the heavyset girl who has stayed over a lot and fucked her bf that time?

Is that Efim's new girlfriend? Is she the one who sucked his cock in the bathroom recently? Because she was really hot. Was the girl Efim argued with the heavyset girl who has stayed over a lot and fucked her bf that time?

Yes to the first two questions, no to the third. The girl that he argued with stayed over the past two or three nights with her boyfriend.  The girl that had sex with her bf was there last night alone, but she slept in Nelly's bed.

I've watched the party from the beginning until now, and I have a strong vision of what happened.

There were two sets of guest, N & B guests and guests of guests. The dispute arose when Efim locked in to the toilet to fuck his girlfriend for more than half an hour. No one else could not use the toilet and guests of guests were forced to pee in the bathtub (one girl and one guy). This was too much for the girl guest and she tried to leave already in the morning, but her husband and Bogdan got her to stay by force. When she got Efim and his girlfriend to get up from the couch in the day in order to get to sleep. She took off all clothes except for panties and went to sleep on the couch. Then she realized that Efim is not about to leave, but the party will continue. She got dressed and began to pack up with her husband. When they were ready to leave her husband argued with Efim, but Efim just laughed.

Once again it is proven that Efim can be completely asshole.

So you watched the whole thing? You would have seen the female guest behave like a selfish deadshit. She stood on the couch whilst Effim was sleeping with his partner and kept jumping up and down? Yeah Efim was a complete asshole...........next time when you comment you use all the facts and not just what you want to say badly about one person. Your bias is clear for all to see.

I have an idea...let's give Efim another chance at an apartment.  It was a bad relationship that made his last experience go bad.  This girlfriend loves to play.  We have single girls in an apartment...why not try a single guy that has a real desire to have sex all the time.

I don't think they would be good if they are hiding in the dark in the bathroom having sex.