Guest Couple

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

déjà hier, efim à fait un long moment de sexe, sans rien nous faire voir de la fille!!! mais cette nuit, c'est la totale!!! la moitié de la nuit à prendre sa copine dans toutes les positions, mais dans l'obscurité et le noir complet!!!! merci efim!!! à chaque fois qu'ils viennent chez Nelly, il ne pense qu'à faire du sexe dans toutes les pièces de l'appartement, tellement les caméras les excitent, et ils refont le kamasutra dans le noir complet???!!!! je pense qu'il est temps qu'ils rentrent chez eux!!!!!

already yesterday EFIM quite a long time sex, with nothing to show us the girl !!! but that night, it is the total !!! half the night to get his girlfriend in all positions, but in the darkness and complete darkness !!!! EFIM thank you !!! every time they come to Nelly, he thinks only have sex in every room of the apartment, so the cameras excite them, and they remake the KamaSutra in complete darkness ??? !!!! I think it's time they go home !!!!! :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :idk: :trashcomputer:

c'est des chaud lapin eux ! ils ont baisé pendant plus d'une heure ! mais au prix ou on paye l'abonnement, rlc pourrait assurer le bon fonctionnement de la cam quand meme... on a rien vu parce que la cam n'est pas passé en infrarouge... j'sais pas comment elle s'appelle la fille mais elle a faim putain, ils sont sans géne ils ont commencé a se tripoté avec l'autre qui cherché a dormir a coté

Mon dieu, this was a remarkable session 1:45 hours in the bathroom. Thanks to the darkness it was excellent for the phantasy of every real voyeur accompanied by good sound.

The circumstances today were not easy, but Efim and this girl are not known for hiding, you cannot put him in the same sack like Demid...

In Czech Republic is a free apt (another will be free soon), RLC should give them a chance ...

c'est des chaud lapin eux ! ils ont baisé pendant plus d'une heure ! mais au prix ou on paye l'abonnement, rlc pourrait assurer le bon fonctionnement de la cam quand meme... on a rien vu parce que la cam n'est pas passé en infrarouge... j'sais pas comment elle s'appelle la fille mais elle a faim putain, ils sont sans géne ils ont commencé a se tripoté avec l'autre qui cherché a dormir a coté

en fait, je ne sais plus si cette cam a la vision de nuit, je n'ai rien trouvé dans mes videos!! quelqu'un a t-il le souvenir de la vision de nuit dans cette salle de bain? je sais qu'efim adore exhiber ses copines, ca doit être elle qui lui a dit de ne pas allumer. quand ils ont fini ce soir, efim à voulu allumer la salle de bain, elle lui a dit "niet"!! il faut qu'elle se décoince encore plus!!!

Mon dieu, this was a remarkable session 1:45 hours in the bathroom. Thanks to the darkness it was excellent for the phantasy of every real voyeur accompanied by good sound.

The circumstances today were not easy, but Efim and this girl are not known for hiding, you cannot put him in the same sack like Demid...

In Czech Republic is a free apt (another will be free soon), RLC should give them a chance ...

There has got to be someone better out there!

So you watched the whole thing? You would have seen the female guest behave like a selfish deadshit. She stood on the couch whilst Effim was sleeping with his partner and kept jumping up and down? Yeah Efim was a complete asshole...........next time when you comment you use all the facts and not just what you want to say badly about one person. Your bias is clear for all to see.

I admit that I called Efim unnecessarily asshole. I have never before called anyone an ugly name. That was the first (and hopefully last) time I did it. I've always tried to write positively about people. This time maybe two days awake was too much for me too.

My perception of Efim's behavior is based alreydy on the period when he lived with Diana. He thinks only of himself, his behavior has been inappropriate towards other people in many situations. He thinks only music, and sex, which undoubtedly makes him a good permanent resident of the RLC.

She is back with her suitcase  :)

I have noticed she is very reserved towards nakedness when she is alone. Her husband, however, makes her feel safe in similar situations, and she does not have a similar problem. This was already discernible when they spent two days as guests of D&D.

It will be interesting if N & B leave to spend Christmas somewhere else, and the whole apartment is theirs.