Guest Couple

Real strange that the two guests still sleeping in the bedroom after the whole incident (including the leave with suitcases). I would have offered them the living room at max.

Never mind, their performance in the BR is not better than in the LR. We would have preferred Efim and his girl for a longer stay....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice to the new couple finally loosen up in front of the cameras, I think the girl  still needs some of Nelly's coaching though :bang head: They did get up and move over in front of the window and go at it for a while for all to see outside. One thing is for sure, the girl should drink to much !!!!!  :wtf:

j'ai l'impression que le couple invité est partit très vite ce soir!! je n'avais pas vu qu'ils avaient amené autant d'affaires pour 2jours!!! une valise pleine à craquée et plusieurs gros sacs, comme s'ils avaient prévus de rester une longue période!!! Bogdan s'est levé pour rapidement faire une bise à la fille, rien au mec, et Nelly n'est même pas venu leur dire au revoir à la porte!!! il a dû se passer quelque chose entre eux!!!!

I feel that the couple is invited party quickly tonight !! I had not seen they had brought as much business for 2 days !!! a suitcase full with cracked and several large bags, like they had planned to stay a long time !!! Bogdan stood up to make a quick kiss the brunette, nothing guy, and Nelly is not even came to say goodbye at the door !!! it had to be something going on between them !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

j'ai l'impression que le couple invité est partit très vite ce soir!! je n'avais pas vu qu'ils avaient amené autant d'affaires pour 2jours!!! une valise pleine à craquée et plusieurs gros sacs, comme s'ils avaient prévus de rester une longue période!!! Bogdan s'est levé pour rapidement faire une bise à la fille, rien au mec, et Nelly n'est même pas venu leur dire au revoir à la porte!!! il a dû se passer quelque chose entre eux!!!!

I feel that the couple is invited party quickly tonight !! I had not seen they had brought as much business for 2 days !!! a suitcase full with cracked and several large bags, like they had planned to stay a long time !!! Bogdan stood up to make a quick kiss the brunette, nothing guy, and Nelly is not even came to say goodbye at the door !!! it had to be something going on between them !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Je crois que nelly c'est pris la tête avec la fille , du coup elle a décider de faire les valises

Apres s'ils ont autant d'affaires, c'est qu'il ont fait pas mal d'achat pendant les quelques jours chez bogdan et nelly

Par contre quand elle faisais la valise, son gars avais pas l'air super ravi de partir

I think this is nelly took the lead with the girl, she suddenly decide to pack

After they have as much business is that it did not purchase bad for a few days and at bogdan nelly

By cons when she was doing the suitcase, her boyfriend had not pleased to look great from

Je crois que nelly c'est pris la tête avec la fille , du coup elle a décider de faire les valises

Apres s'ils ont autant d'affaires, c'est qu'il ont fait pas mal d'achat pendant les quelques jours chez bogdan et nelly

Par contre quand elle faisais la valise, son gars avais pas l'air super ravi de partir

I think this is nelly took the lead with the girl, she suddenly decide to pack

After they have as much business is that it did not purchase bad for a few days and at bogdan nelly

By cons when she was doing the suitcase, her boyfriend had not pleased to look great from

quel dommage, ce couple était prometteur!!!

what a shame, the couple was promising !!!

je l'avais vu toujours dans le lit aujourd'hui,je pensais qu'elle était malade mais apparement c'était pas çà.

oui ce couple était prometteur mais rlc préfère garder les plus mauvais couples,c'est souvent comme çà hélas.

je l'avais vu toujours dans le lit aujourd'hui,je pensais qu'elle était malade mais apparement c'était pas çà.

oui ce couple était prometteur mais rlc préfère garder les plus mauvais couples,c'est souvent comme çà hélas.

ouais elle est malade aussi

Apres c'est pas rlc qui a décidé si les guest reste ou pas enfin je pense pas