Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Guest Squirrel

Well, that's interesting as all hell. Nice that they started an FB account at the same time they joined RLC.

But damn, she's pretty.

And he's eating well. Probably he should get back into mountaineering before too many more pounds are packed on to the frame...

Guest Mandy Pandy

Boyfriend? I ain't got no stinkin' boyfriend. It's a cover so anyone reading these threads will not think I'm a deviant or degenerate whore.  Also my so called "boyfriend" who bangs me because Leora turns him on,  is in fact a fantasy; to stimulate interest in me, so you (all) will want to bred with me.  A nude photo of me would be easier quicker and  better to get your attention.  But.... not here.

FYI:  I have broadcast on Chaturbate myself. You may have seen me there not long ago. I didn't show all my stuff because my father and brothers watch that website. I kept my panties on because I ams a edukated sofistikated wimen. I got me sum klass and shelf worht.  I like to play so watch out. Let me make you laugh please. Love Miranda

Boyfriend? I ain't got no stinkin' boyfriend. It's a cover so anyone reading these threads will not think I'm a deviant or degenerate whore.  Also my so called "boyfriend" who bangs me because Leora turns him on,  is in fact a fantasy; to stimulate interest in me, so you (all) will want to bred with me.  A nude photo of me would be easier quicker and  better to get your attention.  But.... not here.

FYI:  I have broadcast on Chaturbate myself. You may have seen me there not long ago. I didn't show all my stuff because my father and brothers watch that website. I kept my panties on because I ams a edukated sofistikated wimen. I got me sum klass and shelf worht.  I like to play so watch out. Let me make you laugh please. Love Miranda

::)

What exactly was the point of this?

They are probably into videogames.  If you look at this Facebook page  (Posting Social Media Links is Prohibited. The Link has been Removed)

You can see she is a member of a group called (EDITED).  The very first version of the CS trilogy.