Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

she just finished the shower and Pau;l came back maybe he suspects she was batting or maybe he thinks it was her earlier shower. I feel he knows she was batting because she only washed between her legs. Her hair was not wet:) That was a close shave guys.. You see she knows she dont orgasm from him so she didnt wait for him

So happy now. Leora's a gift to voyeurs, nay humanity, everywhere.

You are very funny :haha: :haha: :haha:

what do Know about  :headache: :headache: humanity

she just finished the shower and Pau;l came back maybe he suspects she was batting or maybe he thinks it was her earlier shower. I feel he knows she was batting because she only washed between her legs. Her hair was not wet:) That was a close shave guys.. You see she knows she dont orgasm from him so she didnt wait for him

I commented very recently that maybe she was going for more risk. She probably knew when Paul would be home and timed it just right. If only Paul could be more exciting for her but we all know that's not going to happen. She did almost seem to be thinking "Perhaps I could go again" before giving us some great shots. I have to be off for a University lecture soon - I'm a guest - so I'm very glad she delivered. So long as she doesn't keep exposing her pussy while I'm out until 3 Leora time.

I commented very recently that maybe she was going for more risk. She probably knew when Paul would be home and timed it just right. If only Paul could be more exciting for her but we all know that's not going to happen. She did almost seem to be thinking "Perhaps I could go again before giving us some great shots." I have to be off for a University lecture soon - I'm a guest - so I'm very glad she delivered. So long as she doesn't keep exposing her pussy while I'm out until 3 Leora time.

have a nice lecture see you in about 4-5 hours

damn i want her to go few times like a round