Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Or stay at the computer trying to get people to think he's some kind of an electronic wizard when his IQ is actually that of a Mosquito.  :lmao:

Mosquito? You are giving him way,way,way to much credit.

When will Paul fuck her in the ass?!!!!

I love the way you make it sound as if it's his choice. I think the answer to that question is "When and/or if Leora ever decides she wants him to".  Besides which, right now I think he's just relieved to be able to manage having any kind of sex with her.

I LIKE HER current outfit black he black top and yoga pants but I wonder if anyone has the changing

I have the changing but it was well controlled as it usually has been the last few days when Paul has often been there as he has been at her last couple of showers - sometimes he's appeared to be following her around for no reason. There was a row ... I wonder if it was because the top was too sexy and I know she changed her mind and put a bra underneath which seemed superfluous. My theory about why he didn't complain about the nudity this morning was because it was just too early for him. An example of behaviour was one shower when he stood at the entrance and must have washed his hands half a dozen times ... because he could not think of real excuse to be there. I find his behaviour very confusing and when Leora is out. He often almost shuts down.

I have the changing but it was well controlled as it usually has been the last few days when Paul has often been there as he has been at her last couple of showers - sometimes he's appeared to be following her around for no reason. There was a row ... I wonder if it was because the top was too sexy and I know she changed her mind and put a bra underneath which seemed superfluous. My theory about why he didn't complain about the nudity this morning was because it was just too early for him. An example of behaviour was one shower when he stood at the entrance and must have washed his hands half a dozen times ... because he could not think of real excuse to be there. I find his behaviour very confusing and when Leora is out. He often almost shuts down.

could you give me a look at the pictures though :) I find it sexy the way she dresses i find it like a striptease so sensual