Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

sorry guys she dressed in tshirt and tight leggings in the bathroom before leaving I think due to fear of Paul saying something :((( so now she is in guestrooom sorry guys :P I think he gets angry with her if she parades around the house nude

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎09 at 11:21 AM, Sindaor said:

:)

Oh Sindaor thank you so much.  :drool: I have asked and asked for people to post shower videos, pics and gifs and no-one will explain to me why they never get posted. I post as many, if not more, pics as anybody in the free rooms and it seems odd that people don't record the showers, which I would rather watch than sex with the unadventurous Paul, although I understand the risks of videos and yet the sex videos get posted.

Oh Sindaor thank you so much.  :drool: I have asked and asked for people to post shower videos, pics and gifs and no-one will explain to me why they never get posted. I post as many, if not more, pics as anybody in the free rooms and it seems odd that people don't record the showers, which I would rather watch than sex with the unadventurous Paul, although I understand the risks of videos and yet the sex videos get posted.

You're welcome ;)

Excellent captures!

Notice also that Leora's scar is slowly beginning to recede.

No doubt that would make her feel less inhibited, as well, as women can be acutely aware of their slightest imperfections and that can place limitations on their own sensual behaviour.