Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Is that what it is. I certainly thought that the little bunny ears were a set of warmers Leora was knitting for Paul to put on his bent dick.

But after thinking about it and seeing the size of the knitting, I knew they would fall off.

I got stupidly distracted by Masha after waiting ages for Leora to remove her towel. I was gone for a minute to discover the towel on the couch and Leora putting on clean knickers. Maybe someone captured her nudity during this period? Hope?

Not a total loss though despite Paul shouting to her if she wanted an unrevealing bathrobe rather than a skimpy towel which would have revealed much when she bent over to do her hair. However she got naked pre-shower ...

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Scooter thought it was about time she cleaned it.

So for quite a few hours I've had hall cam set with the sound up in anticipation of Leora's return knowing that Scooter will probably alert me. It's close to midnight and Paul had ordered a pizza or something and so I go for some chocolate for the only occasion of the day I didn't bother setting record and guess what in the very short period I was away ... I returned to see her changing and despite my tireless devotion to the cause I have missed her twice in one day. I think i'll give up.

So another picture from this morning but at a different time. There's a shot where she spreads her legs vertically before getting up but on Kitchen cam only the very top of the pussy is visible so not worth posting.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

There is no substitute for constant vigilance! As I know from the other day during what was looking like an innocent embroidery session and saw me go for a bite to eat for an hour. That proved to be another hour of 'glory'. For those who stayed put!

If she's trying to fool us she's becoming very expert at it.

No doubt she's having a few chuckles over all of this!

Do keep up the good work, though and keep the faith!

There is no substitute for constant vigilance! As I know from the other day during what was looking like an innocent embroidery session and saw me go for a bite to eat for an hour. That proved to be another hour of 'glory'. For those who stayed put!

If she's trying to fool us she's becoming very expert at us.

No doubt she's having a few chuckles over all of this!

Do keep up the good work, though and keep the faith!

She does like to tease ... she looked as though she was always intending to bate on the carpet and then we she did there was no build up, it was quick and glorious although the orgasm was relatively subdued and disappointing aftermath.