Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

I apologize for my incorrect date on this video. It should be 11-23-15. Better to screw up the date than the video, right?

You're good, Chip. Just having a little fun with it, and it's good to see just who has a sense of humor around here  :yes:

Leora & Paul showed up back to the apartment for a short time. They were obviously still upset from yesterday

and barely talked to each other or even made eye contact. When it was time to leave again, Paul didn't seem

to want to go so he just laid on the couch while Leora was ready to walk out the door. After a few harsh words

from leora, he got up and reluctantly left with her. They were not on good terms by any stretch of the imagination.

Certainly doesn't seem like Paul is leaving for military duty and Leora is sorry to see him go. Just a lot of acrimony.

(The Video & Image Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

That sheet of paper that he was picking up and looking at and throwing down again would be the main clue to what's going on, I'd say.

And if it was delivered by a would be suitor, for instance, it could have been that which was torn or crumpled up and re-assembled again by Leora later.

The military letter is still possible and it might well be hand delivered and she's probably just trying to cope with his anxiety over that.

The other suggestion is still possible too, I suppose, but it's too difficult to be sure either way. Both explanaitons are plausible.

She was sitting so innocent, before she started touching herself and bating. It was my first time to se her bating and I was lucky that I could record the whole action including the post shower)) I only missed recordind the very start of the action and the sound.

here are two links of the same file:

Enjoy the fun of Leora)) :kiss:

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎25 at 7:40 AM, kraljski said:

She was sitting so innocent, before she started touching herself and bating. It was my first time to se her bating and I was lucky that I could record the whole action including the post shower)) I only missed recordind the very start of the action and the sound.

here are two links of the same file:

Enjoy the fun of Leora)) :kiss:

When was this?

once again my woman is helping with translation (she would easily kill the fucken dog!!!!!!)

conversation starts with leora whispering and apologising for something (due to dog cant hear) but he is negative.. (she is asking him why you move your head? you dont believeme? u think i lie?

-P "i m tired of your betrayal...you betray me & you betray me & you betray me"

-L "what re you talking about? if you have proof of my  betrayal show me!"

-P "only proof is you and this (showing her cell phone). (keeping the paper he says) "you know very well what i m talking abt. no need to discuss it again. i m tired with all this again and again.

-L "what are you talking abt?"

-P "u cant fool me much... i cant stand you making me rιdiculous anymore."

-L "what do you say?"

-P "you know better...with him tht u texting on cell phone... Jenika "

-L "with who? Jenika? (russian male name - Jenia)

-P "with him tht you are texting.. you know..."

They whisper something that cant be heard he looks the cell phone and she reacts with an "ooooyyyyy" (like "omg..." -  FAKE - according my woman's opinion)

they keep whispering obviously abt that Jenica (they cant be heard) till she is heard:

-L "i ve not contacted him for 100 years..."

-P "ok never mind lets wait for proof  (looking - showing again the cell phone)

-L "what do you tell me all these?"

-P "cause i feel it happening every time i come and its true 100%"

he is trying to reach the guitar but cant as she is sitting on him and they whispering with not much to be heard till

-L "i m allways here for you... how can u say these"?

-P "cause i m sure 100% tht i caught this from him  (for those tht saw paul in bathroom while ago [even from blury thumbs] means much!!!!!!! - afrodisiac ladies and gents)

-P "cant prove but i m sure!"

She grabs the cell phone and they are looking at it

-L "what is wrong with you and my mobile today?"

...some time tht the dog is flirting with DEATH!!!!!...

they lie down and whispering abt something he found in there which he says that it isnt his as "its not his size" (as my woman says like he found a receipt for buying smth but not his size)

and she is saying tht she thought it was his

now they sit again looking a small paper (2 receipts)

-L "look its ours... look the time it was made"

they keep looking receipts whispering not heard, till she shows him smth on her cell phone and again the receipts and he is asking her " what is this?" she replies "this is (cant be heard)"

he says smth to her, asking her to call somebody and inform him/her tht he will visit him/her next day (maybe a doctor) cause he feels bad

and then he says again

-P "anyway i believe u r still talking with him"

-L "no..."

-P "lies again"

whispering...

-P "again came a (warning) paper for you .. you dont need to tell me bull shit again.. i know what it is"

she whispers...

-P "stop with lies... i m tired!!! you make me crazy with your lies!!!! if i do same to you lets see how it will be for you"

-L "i wouldnt be surprised"  (!!!!!)

-P "you shouldnt!"

-P "yr hypocritic ability is profesional"

-P "i m tired"

she is looking her cell phone

-P "you are sorry.. you are sorry... for what?" (probably she is trying to apologise...). In a month i ll go for more medical exams to see if they ll find to me again something.. i dont know what will happen"

leora says smth not heard (probably trying to apologise)

-P "to apologise? for what? i dont understand! i wouldnt be with you only cause u humiliate me in front of this person"

-L "what did i do?"

-P " you tell me... do you want me to stab him?"

-L "what did i do? what did i do?"

-P "i m tired of being humiliated"

-L "how do i humiliate you?"

-P "with all being told about me"

-L "what?"

-P "how many times have you met him"

-L "i ve not met him"

-P "do you meet him every time you are supposed to go to sasha or some of them?"

-L "what r u talking abt?"

-P "Bull shit"

not much can be heard but from words

-P.... u think i like you being so fucking whore?......

-L (with her voice up) what do you say??

-P (while he is siitting again 12:14) "what do you say? want to try? (an experiment). open WHATSAPP and lets talk to him through internet on your account to find information abt"

-L "you will talk?"

-P "no. not my voice. your voice!"

she does smth on her cell phone he looks at her.. her cell... at her... at her cell...

leora pretening to reach something "blocked" and he says tht she remembers it by mind but she still trying and cant........

13:46-13:47  edit of vid

paul takes guitar saying

-P "what do you want now? if you want ... write (on cell)... ok... we will not sleep here together... i warned you.. didnt i? cant anymore! its not easy to change it..."

-L "u dont also do something to be normal with me."

-P "how long do i have to watch this shit?. i cant anymore to watch it"

-L "and how long do i have to watch it also?" (showing her cell) "and today what did you watch? what did you understand? why these lies?... you watched!!!... prove what you watched! (crying)

-P (cant be heard good.. .ending : ) "maybe you should go to him? as seems that he needs you so much"

15:30

-P "of course nothing is katia's fault" (saying smth not able to hear ending like: ) "i had to watch coming after you out long time ago"

she is crying saying that she is not texting him (Jenika) 16:16

he is looking in her eyes asking

-P "tell me did you text him or not? and last time you didnt text eh? you didnt contact eh?"

she cant be heard good but saying something like  "if you dont believe me look by yourself"

16:45

-L "i dont want to talk more.. u said what u wanted to say."

17:03

she is whispering again playing with the receipts and can be heard

-L "if you need tell me"

-P "you didnt fuck him eh?"

17:26

they r whispering

-L weird day ... every night... and tday is 3rd day i m not ok (maybe stomach or diareha)

he says smth like asking her what could be wrong and what could cause the problem

-L "every time i ve drunk (probably coffee) it didnt happen such a thing like that to me."

-P "last days i didnt press you"

-L "it has nothing to do with you. its the coffee" "i see tht i dont overcome it"

my womans conclusion (very much appreciated as she is a woman) " she is a little bitch. she is cheating on him and its very obvious from the tone of her voice and specialy from the moments she is choosing to yell a little like she is the "pressed one" and at the end she is pretending she is not ok with something (health) hoping he ll feel sorry for her

The translation bears a remarkable resemblance to an abuse advert in the UK in which a man constantly challenges his girlfriend about the contents of her phone and how he doesn't believe her and she's a bit of a slut and claims he's being humiliated. Don't think that character had any proof either.

BTW they seem to have come back somewhat refreshed ... but then that's just them.