New Girl Rebecca

9-11-2016 Jasmin/Rebecca/Belle talking before RLC goes under maintenance 

R asks whether J has internet in her phone. She wants to check how to move at the airport.

R says it would be useful for J although she is without suitcases and hand luggage.

B: Let's leave all together at the same time. Why should we sit here?

J: You get paid and I don't get nothing.

B: But there is the contract. J says she has to wait for her payment.

B: They can leave it under the door mat.

Later B says that neither today nor tomorrow she could not leave because she has to give someone something back that she borrowed. She could leave on 12th.

B: Let them send the bonus. Apparently something happened because B says with a grievance: That's wrong. It's unfair.

J wants write to her BF about leaving. R: Today? J asks B how much will they pay her

B says she can not yet say but she will tell her when she will know. J says that she wanted to get an idea of how much she will be paid. B: about one and a half (???). It won't be any good for you because my salary is counted differently. I have special rates.

J receives a message and says she gets 500

Belle snorts with laughter: You spend all that just on food. You might as well stay at home with your beloved. In your case, it makes no sense. (It seems that R gets 900). 

R to J: tell them that you are leaving tomorrow. They can not stop you because you've worked your time.  Belle ironically: And what, they call the police? How will they explain what are we doing here? J says something about the contract. B: I do not know where and by whom it was written. B says she they may want to keep R because if R & J will leave she will be alone. They are looking for the address and later for something to write. R writes. Later J says that she is sorry, because when compared with other girls it falls to her advantage and when it comes to payout this sum is two times smaller. She says it does not make sense to stay any longer.

B: Even more so if it was not .....???? (I did not understand the words). J: And what is it? B shrugs and says something (understood only last word "watched".) R finishes writing. J asks if she could read it. They wonder what payout should J receive, that was fair. R throws 750. She talks about some bonuses and sums it to 1200. Shortly after B2 is off-line

Later on after UM when girls got home Rebecca was cheering Jasmin saying that one month until 11th will pass very fast.

• Upvote 12

58 minutes ago, kitek said:

11/09/2016 Jasmin / Rebecca / Belle hablar antes de RLC pasa por debajo de mantenimiento 

R J pregunta si tiene internet en su teléfono. Ella quiere comprobar cómo moverse en el aeropuerto.

R dice que sería útil para J a pesar de que es sin maletas y equipaje de mano.

B: Vamos a salir todos juntos al mismo tiempo. ¿Por qué debemos sentar aquí?

J: Te pagan y yo no consigue nada.

B: Pero no es el contrato. J dice que tiene que esperar a su pago.

B: Pueden dejarlo debajo de la alfombra de la puerta.

Más tarde B dice que ni hoy ni mañana que no podían salir porque tiene que dar a alguien algo a cambio de que ella tomó prestado. Que pudiera salir el 12.

B: Vamos a enviar el bono. Al parecer algo pasó porque B dice con una queja: Eso está mal. Es injusto.

J quiere escribir en su BF en salir. R: Hoy en día? J pide B cuánto van a pagar su

B dice que aún no se puede decir, pero ella le dirá cuando ella lo sabrá. J dice que quería tener una idea de lo mucho que se pagará. B: cerca de un año y medio (???). No va a ser bueno para usted, porque mi sueldo se cuenta de manera diferente. Tengo tarifas especiales.

J recibe un mensaje y dice que recibe 500

Belle resopla de risa: Te pasas todo eso sólo en alimentos. Es lo mismo que quedarse en casa con su amada. En su caso, no tiene sentido. (Parece que R obtiene 900). 

R a J: diles que está saliendo de mañana. No pueden parar porque usted ha trabajado su tiempo. Belle irónicamente: ¿Y qué, llaman a la policía? ¿Cómo van a explicar lo que estamos haciendo aquí? J dice algo sobre el contrato. B: Yo no sé dónde y por quién fue escrito. B dice que se puede querer mantener R ya que si R & J dejan que ella estará sola. Ellos están buscando la dirección y más tarde para algo que escribir. R escribe. Más tarde J dice que lo siente, porque si se compara con otras chicas que cae a su favor, y cuando se trata de pago de esta suma es dos veces más pequeño. Ella dice que no tiene sentido para quedarse por más tiempo.

B: Y más aún si no fuera ..... ???? (Yo no entendía las palabras). J: Y ¿qué es? B se encoge de hombros y dice algo (entendida únicamente última palabra "vio".) R termina de escribir. J pregunta si podía leerlo. Se preguntan qué pago debe recibir J, que era justo. R lanza 750. Se habla de algunos bonos y lo resume de 1200. Poco después de B2 está fuera de línea

Más tarde, cuando B2 estaba de vuelta en línea cuando las chicas llegaron a casa Rebecca estaba animando Jasmin diciendo que un mes hasta 11 pasará muy rápido.

I do not pretend to be rigorous, nor do I want to be heavy on the subject, but for your information, this is the legislation applicable for non-EU citizens, if they do not meet the deadlines (for what Jasmin has said would happen) Consult, if you fancy the RD 557/2011, of April 20. That appears published in the BOE, on April 30, 2011 Be careful with that, that the girls can meet with an unpleasant displeasure.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not pretend to be rigorous, nor do I want to be heavy on the subject, but for your information, this is the legislation applicable for non-EU citizens, if they do not meet the deadlines (for what Jasmin has said would happen) Consult, if you fancy the RD 557/2011, of April 20. That appears published in the BOE, on April 30, 2011 Be careful with that, that the girls can meet with an unpleasant displeasure.

Why would he have to read anything. He just translated what he could make out of the girls conversation. Beyond he has no more to do with them than you do. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

¿Por qué él tiene que leer nada. Él sólo tradujo lo que podría hacer que fuera de la conversación niñas. Más allá de que no tiene más que ver con ellos de lo que hacer. 

That I leave to your free choice I just make a note.

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Didn't I get told off for mentioning contracts and bonuses ... and why would Belle be on a special rate. I won't say anything more but Hmm!

Does tend to git credit to the more they do the more they can get. Hell Jasmin could have got a lot more if sh'd just hang out naked. She would have to do anything else.:biggrin:  And really high the way she lays in the bed with her knees up.:angel:

Apparently Rebecca doesn't have direct flight because RLC didn't get the ticket right on time, so she has 7 hrs trip ahead of her as she has to change planes and long time wait between the flights, she got really upset because of that.

• Upvote 12