New Girl Rebecca

Thanks Kitek. Oh dear this is not very good news. Do you know, if by 'previous party,' they were referring to the night with Rebecca and Megan, the night with Carolina, or the night with the cocaine? 

"Rebecca would like to see these recordings and read the comments and for the future beware of some compromising behaviors" - I hope this will not affect the girls future behaviour, but it does not sound good :sick:

10 minutes ago, In10se said:

What does Ilona recruit for?

Models, dancers, red carpet totty. Basically if an event needs hot girls for any reason (like when you get random hot women standing around at car shows, gaming events etc) Ilona finds them. I'm sure she also finds girls to be arm candy to rich guys who don't want to show up to an event with their wife by their side :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kitek said:

10-10-2016 Lola & Rebecca talk after her arrival

Later, they're talking about Anna which now recruits girl on trips. They mention Dubai and Paris. 

So that's how Kami got to Dubai !!!  Through Anna !!!       This conspiracy comment should stir up some people!!!                             Just having some fun!!!   LOL

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Rebecca clearly worries about people seeing the recordings. She is afraid that everybody will remember. Lola says that everyone should prepare for questions. Rebecca says that it is difficult to prepare. Suddenly, someone you know can ask. Lola advises to confirm and ask "so what". Because if you will explain and say that you are ashamed it can to be much worse.

Seriously were they stupid enough to think it would not happen ? Thousand of people watched this and they expected to keep it secret ? 

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Models, dancers, red carpet totty. Basically if an event needs hot girls for any reason (like when you get random hot women standing around at car shows, gaming events etc) Ilona finds them. I'm sure she also finds girls to be arm candy to rich guys who don't want to show up to an event with their wife by their side :biggrin:

Maybe also dancers for erotic clubs in exotic locations and also not so exotic locations. :angel:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Seriously were they stupid enough to think it would not happen ? Thousand of people watched this and they expected to keep it secret ? 

I would think that's something they would consider before they join. Because honestly no matter how hard RLC tries to stop it something is going to get out. 

• Upvote 3