New Girl Rebecca

FYI 

What is MDMA?

3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA) is a synthetic drug that alters mood and perception (awareness of surrounding objects and conditions). It is chemically similar to both stimulants and hallucinogens, producing feelings of increased energy, pleasure, emotional warmth, and distorted sensory and time perception.

MDMA was initially popular in the nightclub scene and at all-night dance parties ("raves"), but the drug now affects a broader range of users who more commonly call the drug Ecstasy or Molly.

It would a waste of the Peruvian Flake to mix it with that crap :cool: and why would you ?

9 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

100% Benfold, If you've ever experienced the high of MDMA and understand it's effects you'd know that there is no debate to be had. It couldn't have been more obvious. 

Let me say too that I support Benfolds pro stance on the issue and have plenty of experience myself. 

Please provide the evidence you apparently have...

I know about MDMA..Have done it myself more than once (to say the least) in the happy 90's in the rave scene of Denmark. UK and Germany...  And yes you do like to touch things and people BUT you also need a lot of water (you can't help it) and in 95% you can't perform sexually as it will ruin the trip and you simply do not think about having sex at all.   I did not once see any sign on Anna or anyone that they needed a lot of water which is the 1st sign that someone is on MDMA.  

They were tipsy or drunk (as they are many times) but MDMA or other drugs....nahhhh  I still like you to prove it if before you state it.

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

I know about MDMA..Have done it myself more than once (to say the least) in the happy 90's in the rave scene of Denmark. UK and Germany...  And yes you do like to touch things and people BUT you also need a lot of water (you can't help it) and in 95% you can't perform sexually as it will ruin the trip and you simply do not think about having sex at all.   I did not once see any sign on Anna or anyone that they needed a lot of water which is the 1st sign that someone is on MDMA.  

They were tipsy or drunk (as they are many times) but MDMA or other drugs....nahhhh  I still like you to prove it if before you state it.

Even if the behaviour was not proof enough, the fact that the girls confirmed it, with words out of their own mouths, is proof to me. If you do not believe they really said it, then we are not going to agree and we should end this conversation here as it is a waste of both of our time :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Even if the behaviour was not proof enough, the fact that the girls confirmed it, with words out of their own mouths, is proof to me. If you do not believe they really said it, then we are not going to agree and we should end this conversation here as it is a waste of both of our time :biggrin:

When did the girls say that they did MDMA or cocaine or heroin?  I haven't seen anyone prove that.   Please Provide me with a link to someone KNOWING they said they were on drugs.  If you can't then yes stay silent.

I have asked for links 2-3 times now and yet you still do not provide any evidence whatsoever!

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

That was only heard at B1 birthday party but not at B2 party. 

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

One of the major differences you're seeing there is in the early 90's what was being circulated was "Ecstacy" usually mixture of MDMA and Speed and resulted in a much longer lasting speedy high. Nowadays it is far more common the find pure MDMA, it results in a far calmer touchy feely experience that you can definitely be sexually active on. And there was tons of water being drank all night in white tea cups. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

One of the major differences you're seeing there is in the early 90's what was being circulated was "Ecstacy" usually mixture of MDMA and Speed and resulted in a much longer lasting speedy high. Nowadays it is far more common the find pure MDMA, it results in a far calmer touchy feely experience that you can definitely be sexually active on. And there was tons of water being drank all night in white tea cups. 

Mate I only did pure MDMA (after trying mixed once) so no you are not correct....sorry

But let's not speculate (you guys love that)...Bring evidence in the form of links or written translations that they were on drugs.  I have now asked for it 4 times yet none of you can provide it.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

When did the girls say that they did MDMA or cocaine or heroin?  I haven't seen anyone prove that.   Please Provide me with a link to someone KNOWING they said they were on drugs.  If you can't then yes stay silent.

I have asked for links 2-3 times now and yet you still do not provide any evidence whatsoever!

Nobody is going to post links to you because they'll get banned. And nobody is going to PM them to you because nobody seems to like you. I wouldn't trust you with anything I sent over PM.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Mate I only did pure MDMA (after trying mixed once) so no you are not correct....sorry

But let's not speculate (you guys love that)...Bring evidence in the form of links or written translations that they were on drugs.  I have now asked for it 4 times yet none of you can provide it.

I miss that speedy goodness LOL, look I came in the conversation late I'm not looking for an argument. Just trying to speak from experience and clear things up. You're right I can't give you a picture to prove it, sorry.

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yury, kitek, can you kindly confirm the exact phrase which was used so that this conversation can come to an end? Thanks

With all due respect why does anyone have to prove anything to him?  He is not anyone other than someone who disagrees with most of what is being said.  So what? Let him sit there and disagree.  He can think what he wants and other can think what they want.  He is no one - so why no let it go?

I think we should just move along.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yury, kitek, can you kindly confirm the exact phrase which was used so that this conversation can come to an end? Thanks

One of the girls at the party in Barcelona 1 said that she began to feel the effect of the drugs. She speaks Russian slang word that means feeling the symptoms of drug intoxication. The second girl has asked again her, saying the same word.
Links will not be. Diagnosis of narcologist and a blood test too. Sorry.

• Upvote 6