New Girl Rebecca

07/09/2016 6:23 PM, said KITEK:

Lola asks if she tried playing with herself.

Rebecca: I tried, but it gives me no particular pleasure. The most fun for me is sex process itself. My girlfriends try different sex toys and they love it.

Rebecca: I tried and I did not like him.

Now in retrospect I wonder who her friends who tried sex toys :angel:

• 3 weeks later...

I will be very interested to see how Rebecca is this time around. She clearly didn't like bearded dude being around last time, but then again she was the most sexually aggressive on "The Big Night™" 

One thing is for sure, it cannot be a bad thing having her and Belle in an apartment together :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

10-10-2016 Lola & Rebecca talk after her arrival

Rebecca asks about B1. Lola doesn't have good opionion about M&L. That they are strange. Lima was drunk last night. She tells about Milena with three guys sat for 40 minutes in the bathroom at last party.

Lola says that she should tone down with drinking & parties because it will kill her.

Then Lola says about the recordings which appeared on YouTube and VK after previous party. Rebecca asks whether everything they could see. Lola says that the affair lasted two days and advises to close social media accounts and warn friends. They suspect that the recording come from Turkey. Lola says that some documents are being prepared.

Later on Rebecca comes to Lola again, they are talking about the recordings. Lola says that she is not at all interested. She knows exactly what really happened. Lola says that they're pages with comments about what they do. Rebecca would like to see these recordings and read the comments and for the future beware of some compromising behaviors. Lola says that there is a lot of such sites. Later, they're talking about Anna which now recruits girl on trips. They mention Dubai and Paris.

After talking on the phone Rebecca comes again talk to Lola

Rebecca clearly worries about people seeing the recordings. She is afraid that everybody will remember. Lola says that everyone should prepare for questions. Rebecca says that it is difficult to prepare. Suddenly, someone you know can ask. Lola advises to confirm and ask "so what". Because if you will explain and say that you are ashamed it can to be much worse.

• Upvote 15