New Girl Rebecca

5 minutes ago, kitek said:

Last night while sitting with Megan & Rebecca on the sofa.

Rebecca apparently presented one's view on how to make love with a guy that both have pleasure. Dima loudly protests. He says that someone is wrong and delivers his own opinion on the subject. Dima: First, you both need to be in a good mood. Secondly .... Somewhat he seemed to be ashamed that he is speaking about it to the girls. Girls ask him not to continue. In the end, he says, that he could explain it. Dima: The most important thing to respond to needs of your partner. To this you must indicate when you feel pleasure and when you don't because without that partner may not know what you like. For example, when to press harder and when less. Maybe sometimes you have to steer him on the right track. Perhaps the problem comes from a complex. Rebecca says something about that oral sex does not make her pleasure. Dima: Apparently he does it incorrectly. Dima: You do not need to be ashamed only try it. Oral sex is a pleasure for the woman. It's not widely used but for me is necessary to achieve and makes me fulfilled.  Lola hears the conversation from her room and comes out to join them. Dima does not understands the problem that girls have. Lola says that she also does not understands. Dima: I had a girlfriend which he first drove to orgasm orally and only after that they could have sex. You are good when your partner is well. Lola explains that sexual relations require proximity. Can't have prohibited areas.

D: Just explain to him that you react differently, that girls reach the state of excitement not as straightforward way as men do. You require more attention, vigilance on the part of the partner more needs. M & R talk at the same time can't understand them. Dima protests. Tells them to watch some videos about it. Girls laugh but Dima is serious. Tells them to experiment with various caresses and positions, and also talk with him about this. Dima to Rebecca: Tell him to try, ask him what he feels, and suggest that you in the same way fondle his penis. Rebecca screams something loudly and laughs.

Dima: But sex and everything associated with it is natural. Just we, our parents and their parents in educating Soviet reality in other contexts, and that affected them throughout their lives. There are people who are ashamed to ask their partner for help in the most natural activities related to their physicality. You should talk with your partner in an open manner. "I'd like you give me pleasure today and to achieve fulfillment I need you gently stroke my pussy." In such a manner. Girls do not have to say anything like that me. Of course, you should not do anything by force. This should result from desire. I do not blackmail, "If you do not do it you do not get pussy licked." Ask him to stroke you first in the area .... It is also very pleasant. And then do the same to him. 69 is a wonderful position to each other to make a pleasure. Rebecca leaves the room. Dima pours wine and says. D: Oh, girls, girls

Thanks for the translation. ... I know you do not like me, but i still have a question you may nevertheless like to answer: ... Do you think the guy is a bad person, as so many here think they know?

If it would have been not Rebecca's nature it would have certainly not so committed and done with passion. In spite of the alcohol. At the moment where she was as active as we were able to experience it, she came out unchecked from himself and freed from applied certainly imposed on her by her partner. She had so much fun at their actions, like no other. So a news exchange with her partner, she had doubts, given promising to remain modest, kept closer to have. It's a pity that people still is required to deny their own "I". In the normal course of the day I would have liked also more open feelings from her. Unfortunately she succumbed to the external pressure.

1 minute ago, Yury said:

If you read my posts, to be understood that I am not making this up. I describe only what I see and hear (unlike you). 
I'm not sure on account of Rebecca, so I wrote "possible", but the drugs were at the party. I know this for sure. From the conversation between the girls themselves.
And if you are a lover of hairy men, this is not a reason to accuse me of falsehood and fantasy.

You clearly wrote it was your own opinion that it was Dima and Lola who set her up to participate in an orgy. Do I really have to post the quote of what you wrote again?  And you have not once said that she expressed that there was drugs involved. Ergo you make up these things as you go along hiding behind that you know the language the girls speak........    The only thing you wrote you actually did hear her say was that she accuse Dima of her mistake.   And I wrote that she has to live up to her own mistakes as nonce forced her to do anything. She could easily have said no.....Again Dima was no near her and the two other girls when she very active liked Bella and participated in the 3some.

I think you want these girls to be small innocent angels that could never do anything wrong and that the "bad hairy man" and his "evil partner" Lola must be the responsible ones (talking about setting up conspiracy theories..)...If not your fantasy world including these girls might come crashing down...Psychology ABC ;)

One thing I have learned from this forum is that many of you are making up wild stories about girls you never met or know the first thing about, You refuse to listen to logic and live in a fairytale...Maybe it's your Fetish to make up so many wild stories here. But it's far from the reality.... I wonder if you also believe in santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy? 

I also learned it a waste of time to try and make you come back to real life and reality....I rest my case..

15 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nonsense. The only thing he heard was that she blamed Dima for her own actions.  Read what he wrote. She never provided any evidence to support his fantasy about Dima and Lola. You guys just seek for small straws to grab onto so the drama in your minds can continue.

Yury wrote: " She did it under the influence of alcohol and, possibly, drugs. That Dima created this situation. Apparently she is ashamed in front of her boyfriend.
Personally, I think this orgy was planned Lola and Dima. "

that is not her words according to his first post about what she said....  he added to it from his own imagination...  The only thing he is correct about is that she is ashamed and therefore blame Dima instead of herself (easier defence when she has to face her bf)....

Nonsense?? You are so naive if you think that there behavior was only from alcohol.  I know what I saw and maybe I have more experience with some of this than you do.  

Further she said what she said.  You have nothing better to go on.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

Nonsense?? You are so naive if you think that there behavior was only from alcohol.  I know what I saw and maybe I have more experience with some of this than you do.  

Further she said what she said.  You have nothing better to go on.

yawn....  Don't assume you have more experience than others before you actually know them....   That's exactly you guys problem here. You assume way too much...

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

You clearly wrote it was your own opinion that it was Dima and Lola who set her up to participate in an orgy. Do I really have to post the quote of what you wrote again?  And you have not once said that she expressed that there was drugs involved. Ergo you make up these things as you go along hiding behind that you know the language the girls speak........    The only thing you wrote you actually did hear her say was that she accuse Dima of her mistake.   And I wrote that she has to live up to her own mistakes as nonce forced her to do anything. She could easily have said no.....Again Dima was no near her and the two other girls when she very active liked Bella and participated in the 3some.

I think you want these girls to be small innocent angels that could never do anything wrong and that the "bad hairy man" and his "evil partner" Lola must be the responsible ones (talking about setting up conspiracy theories..)...If not your fantasy world including these girls might come crashing down...Psychology ABC ;)

One thing I have learned from this forum is that many of you are making up wild stories about girls you never met or know the first thing about, You refuse to listen to logic and live in a fairytale...Maybe it's your Fetish to make up so many wild stories here. But it's far from the reality.... I wonder if you also believe in santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy? 

I also learned it a waste of time to try and make you come back to real life and reality....I rest my case..

Jesus, calm down mate

Yury only commented on what she said - it's possible she is just saying that to make herself feel better. He specified that he did not know whether Rebecca had taken drugs, however there were drugs at the party - hence, she was under the influence of alcohol, and possibly, drugs

Yury and kitek have an additional insight which we should value because otherwise we continue to argue over stupid things like this, when they are able to confirm exactly what is said. Our interpretations of what is said may each be different

Just now, kris66 said:

yawn....  Don't assume you have more experience than others before you actually know them....   That's exactly you guys problem here. You assume way too much...

Well I don't have to assume that I know more than you.   You actually know nothing and post everything as a fact.  Earlier today I was agreeing with you - now I see you to be a troll.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Jesus, calm down mate

Yury only commented on what she said - it's possible she is just saying that to make herself feel better. He specified that he did not know whether Rebecca had taken drugs, however there were drugs at the party - hence, she was under the influence of alcohol, and possibly, drugs

Yury and kitek have an additional insight which we should value because otherwise we continue to argue over stupid things like this, when they are able to confirm exactly what is said. Our interpretations of what is said may each be different

I am very calm mate :)

When people start to write "In my opinion" and then continue to state it as facts then I react...Why? Because it's utter nonsense and fantasy..  Furthermore accusing someone of throwing orgies and force them to do drugs and participate in the orgy is a very serious accusation that needs 100% proof.