New Girl Rebecca

5 hours ago, seb38240 said:

Such a good girls were here and you showed up 

i don't understand the sentence 

Rebecca did not like the party. She regrets what she did that night. She blames Dima for the fact that she and the other girls took part in an orgy. She believes that Dima was the organizer of orgies.
I, as a Russian, so understand her words.

It should be noted that Rebecca appeared in Barcelona by chance. Her offered to go, because there was no suitable girl.

• Upvote 8

19 minutes ago, Yury said:

Rebecca did not like the party. She regrets what she did that night. She blames Dima for the fact that she and the other girls took part in an orgy. She believes that Dima was the organizer of orgies.
I, as a Russian, so understand her words.

It should be noted that Rebecca appeared in Barcelona by chance. Her offered to go, because there was no suitable girl.

She blame him yet he was not even part of her own little lesbian 3some. It's so easy to blame others about your own actions. Fact is she did  it by her own doing and should blame herself. A person can always say "no"...also to drinks and sex.... No one would have forced her if she had said no thanks.

P.S. She was afraid what her bf would say and do and that is why she push the blame on someone else. It's easier than facing yourself.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

She blame him yet he was not even part of her own little lesbian 3some. It's so easy to blame others about your own actions. Fact is she did  it by her own doing and should blame herself. A person can always say "no"...also to drinks....

She did it under the influence of alcohol and, possibly, drugs. That Dima created this situation. Apparently she is ashamed in front of her boyfriend.
Personally, I think this orgy was planned Lola and Dima.

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Yury said:

She did it under the influence of alcohol and, possibly, drugs. That Dima created this situation. Apparently she is ashamed in front of her boyfriend.
Personally, I think this orgy was planned Lola and Dima.

Assumptions and wild fantasy mate. You don't know squat like the rest of us. The drug claim is so old and boring now and there's absolutely no evidence of any drugs involved..... Alcohol YES! But that's just another day and night in those girls life...They drink all the time...also without the oh so bad "influence" of Dima...  Point is still. She was with 2 other girls and licked one of them and no one told her to do it. She did it all from free will (oh damn a girl got horny and regret it after and blame someone else...newsflash..it happens all the time) and Dima was as I said no way near her when that happened. Lola watched for a brief moment and left the room and rebecca continued quite active and willing I may say. Stop making up stories you brew in your mind. She has to account from her own action. Dimi or Lola did not force her to do anything!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Assumptions and wild fantasy mate. You don't know squat like the rest of us. The drug claim is so old and boring now and there's absolutely no evidence of any drugs involved..... Alcohol YES! But that's just another day and night in those girls life...They drink all the time...also without the oh so bad "influence" of Dima...  Point is still. She was with 2 other girls and licked one of them and no one told her to do it. She did from free will (oh damn a girl got horny and regret it after and blame someone else...newsflash..it happens all the time) and Dima was as I said no way near her when that happened. Lola watched for a brief moment and left the room and rebecca continued quite active and willing I may say. Stop making up stories you brew in your mind. She has to account from her own action. Dimi or Lola did not force her to do anything!

Actually he understands Russian ...... so maybe he does know something of what he says.   He did not say that he said it - but rather that she did.  It is what she thinks not what he thinks.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, albacore said:

Actually he understands Russian ...... so maybe he does know something of what he says.   He did not say that he said it - but rather that she did.  It is what she thinks not what he thinks.

Nonsense. The only thing he heard was that she blamed Dima for her own actions.  Read what he wrote. She never provided any evidence to support his fantasy about Dima and Lola. You guys just seek for small straws to grab onto so the drama in your minds can continue.

Yury wrote: " She did it under the influence of alcohol and, possibly, drugs. That Dima created this situation. Apparently she is ashamed in front of her boyfriend.
Personally, I think this orgy was planned Lola and Dima. "

that is not her words according to his first post about what she said....  he added to it from his own imagination...  The only thing he is correct about is that she is ashamed and therefore blame Dima instead of herself (easier defence when she has to face her bf)....

• Upvote 1

Last night while sitting with Megan & Rebecca on the sofa.

Rebecca apparently presented one's view on how to make love with a guy that both have pleasure. Dima loudly protests. He says that someone is wrong and delivers his own opinion on the subject. Dima: First, you both need to be in a good mood. Secondly .... Somewhat he seemed to be ashamed that he is speaking about it to the girls. Girls ask him not to continue. In the end, he says, that he could explain it. Dima: The most important thing to respond to needs of your partner. To this you must indicate when you feel pleasure and when you don't because without that partner may not know what you like. For example, when to press harder and when less. Maybe sometimes you have to steer him on the right track. Perhaps the problem comes from a complex. Rebecca says something about that oral sex does not make her pleasure. Dima: Apparently he does it incorrectly. Dima: You do not need to be ashamed only try it. Oral sex is a pleasure for the woman. It's not widely used but for me is necessary to achieve and makes me fulfilled.  Lola hears the conversation from her room and comes out to join them. Dima does not understands the problem that girls have. Lola says that she also does not understands. Dima: I had a girlfriend which he first drove to orgasm orally and only after that they could have sex. You are good when your partner is well. Lola explains that sexual relations require proximity. Can't have prohibited areas.

D: Just explain to him that you react differently, that girls reach the state of excitement not as straightforward way as men do. You require more attention, vigilance on the part of the partner more needs. M & R talk at the same time can't understand them. Dima protests. Tells them to watch some videos about it. Girls laugh but Dima is serious. Tells them to experiment with various caresses and positions, and also talk with him about this. Dima to Rebecca: Tell him to try, ask him what he feels, and suggest that you in the same way fondle his penis. Rebecca screams something loudly and laughs.

Dima: But sex and everything associated with it is natural. Just we, our parents and their parents in educating Soviet reality in other contexts, and that affected them throughout their lives. There are people who are ashamed to ask their partner for help in the most natural activities related to their physicality. You should talk with your partner in an open manner. "I'd like you give me pleasure today and to achieve fulfillment I need you gently stroke my pussy." In such a manner. Girls do not have to say anything like that me. Of course, you should not do anything by force. This should result from desire. I do not blackmail, "If you do not do it you do not get pussy licked." Ask him to stroke you first in the area .... It is also very pleasant. And then do the same to him. 69 is a wonderful position to each other to make a pleasure. Rebecca leaves the room. Dima pours wine and says. D: Oh, girls, girls

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Assumptions and wild fantasy mate. You don't know squat like the rest of us. The drug claim is so old and boring now and there's absolutely no evidence of any drugs involved..... Alcohol YES! But that's just another day and night in those girls life...They drink all the time...also without the oh so bad "influence" of Dima...  Point is still. She was with 2 other girls and licked one of them and no one told her to do it. She did it all from free will (oh damn a girl got horny and regret it after and blame someone else...newsflash..it happens all the time) and Dima was as I said no way near her when that happened. Lola watched for a brief moment and left the room and rebecca continued quite active and willing I may say. Stop making up stories you brew in your mind. She has to account from her own action. Dimi or Lola did not force her to do anything!

If you read my posts, to be understood that I am not making this up. I describe only what I see and hear (unlike you). 
I'm not sure on account of Rebecca, so I wrote "possible", but the drugs were at the party. I know this for sure. From the conversation between the girls themselves.
And if you are a lover of hairy men, this is not a reason to accuse me of falsehood and fantasy.

• Upvote 7

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Yury said:

If you read my posts, to be understood that I am not making this up. I describe only what I see and hear (unlike you). 
I'm not sure on account of Rebecca, so I wrote "possible", but the drugs were at the party. I know this for sure. From the conversation between the girls themselves.
And if you are a lover of hairy men, this is not a reason to accuse me of falsehood and fantasy.

thank you Yury- I for one know that only translate what you hear, and not make things up.

one questions- are you saying that drugs were at the party ??????- just asking, nothing more- thank you again