New Girl Rebecca

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You clearly wrote it was your own opinion that it was Dima and Lola who set her up to participate in an orgy. Do I really have to post the quote of what you wrote again?  And you have not once said that she expressed that there was drugs involved. Ergo you make up these things as you go along hiding behind that you know the language the girls speak........    The only thing you wrote you actually did hear her say was that she accuse Dima of her mistake.   And I wrote that she has to live up to her own mistakes as nonce forced her to do anything. She could easily have said no.....Again Dima was no near her and the two other girls when she very active liked Bella and participated in the 3some.

I think you want these girls to be small innocent angels that could never do anything wrong and that the "bad hairy man" and his "evil partner" Lola must be the responsible ones (talking about setting up conspiracy theories..)...If not your fantasy world including these girls might come crashing down...Psychology ABC ;)

One thing I have learned from this forum is that many of you are making up wild stories about girls you never met or know the first thing about, You refuse to listen to logic and live in a fairytale...Maybe it's your Fetish to make up so many wild stories here. But it's far from the reality.... I wonder if you also believe in santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy? 

I also learned it a waste of time to try and make you come back to real life and reality....I rest my case..

Unlike many in this forum, I really know who these girls. I just tried to explain that Rebecca had in mind. I do not condone her and do not think, that any of them are angels. She just gave up the slack in this situation.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Well I don't have to assume that I know more than you.   You actually know nothing and post everything as a fact.  Earlier today I was agreeing with you - now I see you to be a troll.

No I actually just try to make you guys wake up from your fantasies. I have never once said I know anything. The fact is you do not see me accuse any of the people in the apartments of anything. I rather wait and see what happens than speculate....

Oh now I am a troll because you do not agree with me any longer?  wow way to go mate. Great way of debating ;)   And don't try and turn you guys eternal "we know what goes on" into saying I ever said I know it.  I have never said that...  I counter debate when you guys go wild in fantasy land...Nothing more nothing less.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I am very calm mate :)

When people start to write "In my opinion" and then continue to state it as facts then I react...Why? Because it's utter nonsense and fantasy..  Furthermore accusing someone of throwing orgies and force them to do drugs and participate in the orgy is a very serious accusation that needs 100% proof.

Nobody said 'forced.' I would say that it is 100% confirmed there were drugs at the party - you may disagree, but if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and if somebody tells you it's a goddamn duck, then it's probably a fucking duck

And Yury only said that he thinks Lola and Dima organised it, not that anyone was forced

1 minute ago, Yury said:

Unlike many in this forum, I really know who these girls. I just tried to explain that Rebecca had in mind. I do not condone her and do not think, that any of them are angels. She just gave up the slack in this situation.

Then stop writing "in my opinion" and after state that in your opinion Dima and Lola constructed the orgy and forced it upon the girls...  Be fair now and admit you made it up without knowing ;)

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nobody said 'forced.' I would say that it is 100% confirmed there were drugs at the party - you may disagree, but if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and if somebody tells you it's a goddamn duck, then it's probably a fucking duck

And Yury only said that he thinks Lola and Dima organised it, not that anyone was forced

Please show me a link that proves that there was drugs.  I haven't seen any such evidence except for a lot of speculation..  If you can't provide the evidence then it's pure speculation.

And go back and read what Yury wrote before you stick up for the guy. But I guess  that's too much to ask ;)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

No I actually just try to make you guys wake up from your fantasies. I have never once said I know anything. The fact is you do not see me accuse any of the people in the apartments of anything. I rather wait and see what happens than speculate....

Oh now I am a troll because you do not agree with me any longer?  wow way to go mate. Great way of debating ;)   And don't try and turn you guys eternal "we know what goes on" into saying I ever said I know it.  I have never said that...  I counter debate when you guys go wild in fantasy land...Nothing more nothing less.

You must not read much because I call people on speculating all the time unless things make sense.  If someone has on opinion and they say it is their opinion then - it is what it is.  Opinions don't need proof (although in always helps).  You need to think that maybe things are said through PM's here that are not disclosed in the boards for a number of reasons but that substantiate some conclusions.   Maybe Yury and Kitek don't post all they know for the board out of concern for the girls or other reasons.  Maybe you need to back off and play nice - instead of just dominating the board and being an asshole.

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Please show me a link that proves that there was drugs.  

Yury said that the girls specifically discussed the drugs, and I believe him over you any day!

Plus, it's just so obvious! Let me be absolutely clear - I have taken many drugs in my life, although not for a few years, and I am 100% pro-drug. I think they should all be legalised, no exceptions. I do not look down on anyone for doing drugs, nor do I consider it a smear to say that someone has done drugs, or has supplied drugs. But there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the girls were doing coke at Barca 1, and MDMA at Barca 2. No doubt.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yury said that the girls specifically discussed the drugs, and I believe him over you any day!

Plus, it's just so obvious! Let me be absolutely clear - I have taken many drugs in my life, although not for a few years, and I am 100% pro-drug. I think they should all be legalised, no exceptions. I do not look down on anyone for doing drugs, nor do I consider it a smear to say that someone has done drugs, or has supplied drugs. But there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the girls were doing coke at Barca 1, and MDMA at Barca 2. No doubt.

You're right on the other site I called the YaYo the first night and MDMA the second... to me, it was more that obvious...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Donzi said:

You're right on the other site I called the YaYo the first night and MDMA the second... to me, it was more that obvious...

Hell! I even do not know these words. I had to go to the dictionary. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Plus, it's just so obvious! Let me be absolutely clear - I have taken many drugs in my life, although not for a few years, and I am 100% pro-drug. I think they should all be legalized, no exceptions. I do not look down on anyone for doing drugs, nor do I consider it a smear to say that someone has done drugs, or has supplied drugs. But there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the girls were doing coke at Barca 1, and MDMA at Barca 2. No doubt.

100% Benfold, If you've ever experienced the high of MDMA and understand it's effects you'd know that there is no debate to be had. It couldn't have been more obvious. 

Let me say too that I support Benfolds pro stance on the issue and have plenty of experience myself. 

• Upvote 4