Nastya & Zheka Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora and Kiko work but they work either very early or very late. 25% of young Spaniards don't work.

The German led Euro has fucked up the whole of Europe.

Nora is the best sleeper on RLC. She has slept over 14 hours on more than one occasion.

Nothing against the words of a man in love, but about the Germans and Americans, they are not guilty of being the best in the world!

Guest Squirrel

Nora and Kiko work but they work either very early or very late. 25% of young Spaniards don't work.

The German led Euro has fucked up the whole of Europe.

Nora is the best sleeper on RLC. She has slept over 14 hours on more than one occasion.

Nothing against the words of a man in love, but about the Germans and Americans, they are not guilty of being the best in the world!

I get the general idea that the Germans, who have no doubt a decent GDP, are getting a little tired of contributing their labor and hard work to the less functional economies in the EU.

Indeed they are but the whole system was designed to enable them to sell their products to everyone without the constraint of a high value D-mark. Of course the system worked brilliantly for them but unfortunately the Germans didn't appreciate all the other lazy unproductive nations would spend, spend, spend without bothering to earn, earn, earn. Result sovereign debt crisis. Consequence Germany have to bail the rest out.

Thank God the UK was sensible enough to stay out of the Euro. Sadly we are still in the EU and have to pay billions for the privilege! Oh as well as taking millions of immigrants who seem attracted to the UK more than any other nation. I wonder if it is the free health care or the free schools or the free money!!!

Indeed they are but the whole system was designed to enable them to sell their products to everyone without the constraint of a high value D-mark. Of course the system worked brilliantly for them but unfortunately the Germans didn't appreciate all the other lazy unproductive nations would spend, spend, spend without bothering to earn, earn, earn. Result sovereign debt crisis. Consequence Germany have to bail the rest out.

Thank God the UK was sensible enough to stay out of the Euro. Sadly we are still in the EU and have to pay billions for the privilege! Oh as well as taking millions of immigrants who seem attracted to the UK more than any other nation. I wonder if it is the free health care or the free schools or the free money!!!

Get rid of the Monarchy then the UK will have more instead of paying for those Freeloading Leeches.

Guest Squirrel

Last time I was in England, every pub had a "No Euros" sticker on it.

Made me proud of my tribal Angle heritage. Stay feisty.

As for your monarchy, could we borrow your Queen for a while? We need a replacement in the White House. She's much cheaper than the one we've got. And tell her she can bring the bust of Churchill back. We know who he was, and most educated Americans at least appreciated his dedication to Western Civilization, your nation, and his expansive intellect. These qualities don't exist in Washington DC anymore...

Guest Squirrel

Yashoo & spankmehard: Good job. That's gotta hold a record for the most square inches Nora has shown in a free room, ever.  :P  Quick, contact the Guinness Book of World Records...