Nastya & Zheka Pictures - Split #1

A picture speaks more than a thousand word. I was thinking that Nastya pictures in this section do not really show how hot she is.. Do you agree with that... So I thought of some spicies.. Thanks to "No comment" we can all enjoy these captures. This was an intense session. She nearly cried of passion, lifted herself in the air, stretshed with a smile and finally lied down with a great comfort. A truely satisfied woman... well done Zheka.. You really know the secrets of her body.. (pictures will be changed as per your viewing)

bravo!! nastya in full light, it's so rare!!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knock off the crap, boys. Nora is a goddess, whose true nature is hidden from the unbelievers...

And Kiko is highly trained and accomplished agent, working for Putin.

But Agent Dog worked for us.

God rest his soul.

Happy fucking New Year, you Gregorian calendar CC members!

• 2 weeks later...

She shouted at the dog and it seemed to make Kiko upset. He then took the dog out for a walk!

I was hoping for some 'make up' sex but am not sure Nora will stay awake long enough before Kiko comes back home with the dog.

It is sooo fucking late I have to go to bed myself.

I hope the techy guys can stay focused on Nora and capture a wonderful session! It doesn't happen often but when it does, it is fucking great!!!!

Man. I must be cold. Women cry to play the guy a lot of times.

I just look at her and tell her to turn off the waterworks, because she isn't getting anywhere with me. She knows it won't work, but tries anyway. She turns off the tap and all is well again.

You would think in 25 years she would have me pegged by now...

They were trying on new clothes, Nora took of her undies with her back to the camera, and partly hidden by the wardrobe door, but you could still see half her butt.

She then pulled on the yellow pencil skirt (without undies) and went out to show Kiko (not sure about the last bit)