Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

15 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Adriana hat eine solche lusciously lange Beine und muss sicher die natürlichste Darsteller von allen auf RLC sein. Kein Vorschlag zu den Kameras zu spielen, macht sie nur die Dinge auf ihre eigene Weise und in ihrer eigenen Zeit und ohne jede Spur von Hemmung, aber geschmackvoll in allem, was sie does.She kann keine Schönheit, aber sie ist schön zu beobachten.

For me is Adriana very naturell and a very beautiful women !!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Adriana has such lusciously long legs and must surely be the most natural performer of them all on RLC. No suggestion of playing to the cameras, she just does things in her own way and in her own time and without any hint of inhibition, yet tasteful in everything she does.She may be no beauty but she's beautiful to watch.

I agree but if 2 people are ok with whatever sexual acts is going on, it's all eh "tasteful", lol

disagree with the looks. she is wonderful looking. I luvvvvv looking at her and when she plays, I'm mesmerized.

• Upvote 3

Adriana is still very horny today with her hands all over Daniel, but as usual he is not responding. So sad.
A sexy girl like Adriana, and she has to beg for some attention. She should just give up with him and  'bate more.

On 8/25/2016 at 11:05 PM, Hope85 said:

z_2356.gif

another wife beater

woman in bra enters room, bitch slap her

if she kisses you, bitch slap her

kiss her then bitch slap her.

when she wants her big girl panties back, slap her.

weird customs 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

WTF?? That sort of aggression is seriously not cool. I hope that next time she kicks him in the nuts instead of caressing them. Asshole!

Easy !

It's their way of life. They like to slap each other. Nobody has never seen Daniel "beats" Adrianna.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Clyde69 said:

WTF?? That sort of aggression is seriously not cool. I hope that next time she kicks him in the nuts instead of caressing them. Asshole!

You don't kick them in the Nuts.  You cut them off while they sleep.

• Upvote 1