Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Easy !

It's their way of life. They like to slap each other. Nobody has never seen Daniel "beats" Adrianna.

That may be so and I know that many couples playfully slap each other but when one accidentally hurts the other they normally show some concern. I know the clip is very short but that wasn't a look of pleasure on Adriana's face and Daniel simply turned away so, sorry Bud, I still say not cool.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

That may be so and I know that many couples playfully slap each other but when one accidentally hurts the other they normally show some concern. I know the clip is very short but that wasn't a look of pleasure on Adriana's face and Daniel simply turned away so, sorry Bud, I still say not cool.

I think if you watch it closely, she pulls away and he doesn't make contact with her face, Looks like his fingertips caught her on the lip as she pulled away.  

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

I dunno....when my g/f gives a tickle to my balls, playfully I would typically squeeze a boob or grab her ass - I wouldn't slap her.

it's a playful "slap". Each couple owns its game. Good to you if in your couple you don't have slappy games

8 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

it's a playful "slap". Each couple owns its game. Good to you if in your couple you don't have slappy games

I understand its a "game". Nevertheless, IMO if you 'playfully' slap someone in the face, you have some underlying issues that need to be addressed.
One more thing (both an observation and opinion): Daniel can get rough doing anal.  It's a known theory that guys who give anal have domineering and often anger traits.  Dude...he fits the mold.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I understand its a "game". Nevertheless, IMO if you 'playfully' slap someone in the face, you have some underlying issues that need to be addressed.
One more thing (both an observation and opinion): Daniel can get rough doing anal.  It's a known theory that guys who give anal have domineering and often anger traits.  Dude...he fits the mold.

Howard, I agree 100%.  I think you make a lot of sense.

• Upvote 2

On 8/26/2016 at 10:22 AM, phantomcapsnet said:

he caught her lip with this slap

1 inch further shes spitting blood

2 inches shes seeing a dentist 

3 inches shes seeing a doctor

she was not expecting it, blind sided

nice game

On 8/26/2016 at 11:22 AM, phantomcapsnet said:

Playful slap my aunt Fanny! Look at the expression on her face.
Clearly, Adriana, did not think it was a "playful" slap!!

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 6:58 AM, tripod2 said:

I think if you watch it closely, she pulls away and he doesn't make contact with her face, Looks like his fingertips caught her on the lip as she pulled away.  

I've seen Adriana and Daniel having sex, he has slapped her during sex which is a custom in some countries.  I've never seen him do it other than having sex.