Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

On 26 août 2016 at 8:06 AM, chevytak1 said:

another wife beater

woman in bra enters room, bitch slap her

if she kisses you, bitch slap her

kiss her then bitch slap her.

when she wants her big girl panties back, slap her.

weird customs 

Daniel may not be a sharpest tool in the shed but he is really not a wife beater. He sometimes like to play dumb games and end up hurting her unintentionally like a child would. I've seen him ask her to check something on his ass and then fart on her face, fortunately Adriana is a chill girl so she just laughed but 99% of people would have kicked his ass.

Plus in this case, if there was a fight between those two I'm not sure I would put my money on him.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with eric. I have seen Daniel do a lot of childish things (like dressing up like a ninja) but i don't think he could bring himself to purposefully hurt adriana the same way we've seen like say paul or lev or yarik have.

2 hours ago, delong1 said:

I agree with eric. I have seen Daniel do a lot of childish things (like dressing up like a ninja) but i don't think he could bring himself to purposefully hurt adriana the same way we've seen like say paul or lev or yarik have.

Denial.

3 others could do it but not Daniel.

maybe next time, 

On 8/26/2016 at 1:06 AM, chevytak1 said:

another wife beater

woman in bra enters room, bitch slap her

if she kisses you, bitch slap her

kiss her then bitch slap her.

when she wants her big girl panties back, slap her.

weird customs 

i loved this couple. i have watched them from day one and never seen either of them even play fight. but i just lost all respect for the peace of shit.

39 minutes ago, Howard said:

These two no longer look like they're in love.
I think these two have jumped the shark in their relationship.
I make that conclusion purely on the matter that over the past couple months, she initiates sex much more
than he does.  And 30% of the time she initiates, he shows no interest.   What say you?

I say, what the heck does "jumped the shark" mean?

16 minutes ago, champkind said:

As far as I'm aware, it's reference to the old American TV series 'Happy Days'. It's commonly thought that the episode when the Fonz tried to literally jump  a shark on his bike, the series had run it's course.

Exactly.  I think maybe Adriana & Daniel's love for each other has reached its peak and now heading down a slope (its only an observation).

4 hours ago, champkind said:

As far as I'm aware, it's reference to the old American TV series 'Happy Days'. It's commonly thought that the episode when the Fonz tried to literally jump  a shark on his bike, the series had run it's course.

Thanks.

Zu dem Bild: Der Typ ist ein Macho aber auch ein Kind, das nur spielen will. Adriana ist größer als er - er fühlt sich klein und minderwertig.

Wie er schon schaut. Das Kinn immer auf der Brust, gucken von unten herauf. Typisch für Menschen mit Komplex.

Übrigens, ich halte den Daniel schon immer für ein Arschloch - habe das schon vor Jahren hier geschrieben. Sorry ! :sad: :biggrin: