Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

il n'y a aucun jugement, le gars fait ce qu'il veut!!! si il a envi de s'accrocher des pierres de 30 kilogrammes sur les couilles, il peut le faire si cela lui plait!!! mais la diffusion directe de scènes de torture ou de mutilation est interdite!!!!

there is no judgment, the guy does what he wants !!! if he vied to hold stones of 30 kg on the balls, he can do it if he likes !!! but the direct broadcast scenes of torture and mutilation is prohibited !!!!

And again. Torture and mutilation. Nice.
Dude, I really want you to understand: that wasn't torture, because it was my will.
Due to wiki, "Mutilation or maiming is an act of physical injury that degrades the appearance or function of any living body."
My body is functioning well. And that was for cosmetic reasons. So I can't call it "degradation". Would you be protesting if I'd do some piercing or a tattoo? No, really?!
I heard that one of RLC tenants is a beginner tattoo artist, and I'm pretty sure that he or she will do it in the apartment.

Let me tell the story. Bob Dylan is a great musician. But he falled into some religious fanaticism and recorded a song called "Gotta Serve Somebody". Then John Lennon as a reply wrote "Serve yourself". You can lurk for the whole story if you want. I, being totally antireligious, really liked the words, "serve yourself", it sounds... egoistic, protesting, whatever - it suits me. Doing a tattoo with a label - nah, been there, done that.

Scarification - that was my choice. Not to harm myself. It's an art. Not a torture. Not a mutilation. Remember it, please, once and forever.

And, could you show me the law that prohibits such broadcasting? In the UK, of course. 

• Upvote 4

Il y a 8 heures, guitargst a dit :

Et encore. La torture et la mutilation. . Belle
Mec, je veux vraiment que vous compreniez:. Qui n'a pas été la torture, parce qu'elle était ma volonté
raison de wiki, "Mutilation ou la mutilation est un acte de blessure physique qui dégrade l'aspect ou la fonction de tout organisme vivant."
Mon corps fonctionne bien. Et ce fut pour cosmétiques raisons. Donc , je ne peux pas l' appeler «dégradation». Seriez - vous protestez si je fais un peu de perçage ou un tatouage? Non, vraiment ?!
j'entendu dire que l' un des locataires RLC est un artiste débutant de tatouage, et je suis assez sûr qu'il le fera dans l'appartement.

Permettez-moi de raconter l'histoire. Bob Dylan est un grand musicien. Mais il falled dans un certain fanatisme religieux et a enregistré une chanson appelée "Gotta Serve Somebody". Puis John Lennon comme une réponse a écrit "Servez-vous". Vous pouvez cacher pour toute l'histoire si vous voulez. I, étant totalement antireligieuse, vraiment aimé les mots, "self-service", ça sonne ... égoïste, protestant, quelle que soit - il me convient. Faire un tatouage avec une étiquette - nah, été là, fait cela.

Scarification - qui était mon choix. Pas pour me nuire. Il est un art . Pas une torture. Pas une mutilation. Rappelez - vous qu'il, s'il vous plaît, une fois et pour toujours.

Et, pourriez-vous me montrer la loi qui interdit cette diffusion? Au Royaume-Uni, bien sûr. 

discussion close pour moi...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...