Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2016)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 2:00 AM, wookinpanub said:

efim and gf at nellys 07-14-16

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

:cool:  sorry missed the first few minutes

Round 1 or 2?

• Upvote 1

I wonder why many of you guys ask for anal videos. As far as I have seen, no one of the RLC girls has been happy in anal sex, it only hurts and gives no pleasure to them. In sex, both parties shall enjoy, otherwise it does not make any sense.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

I wonder why many of you guys ask for anal videos. As far as I have seen, no one of the RLC girls has been happy in anal sex, it only hurts and gives no pleasure to them. In sex, both parties shall enjoy, otherwise it does not make any sense.

On other hand some even had willingly cooperated and no one of them complained about that

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

What do you know what they like? Nina and Kira did almost only anal last night with buttplug and loved it, Carla & Diana also liked it sometimes (both of them put it in there themself atleast once) Zoya, Nelly and Masha play with their buttholes sometimes..lots of girls like it.

Don't know what the average age is here but I'm 31 and don't know any guy in my age that isn't deeply fascinated by girls assholes, think it's a generational thing, lots of people are into feet nowadays which I don't get??

19 minutes ago, rebliz said:

On other hand some even had willingly cooperated and no one of them complained about that

Correct

• Upvote 1