Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, Howard said:

I wish they had an apartment on RLC.  These two go very well together.

Efim had an Apartment before but he Fucked Up Royally.   He had his chance and he blew it.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awhile back I caught Nelly shoving two fingers in her ass early in the day in bedroom, It might have been the hottest thing I've ever seen, I thought she left to go clean up but when I had cleaned enough cum off my fingers to click on bathroom cam she was still going hard in the tub standing on her toes fucking her ass up against the wall

I would love to re-live this moment over and over again if there's a video of it:heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jay Adams said:

Awhile back I caught Nelly shoving two fingers in her ass early in the day in bedroom, It might have been the hottest thing I've ever seen, I thought she left to go clean up but when I had cleaned enough cum off my fingers to click on bathroom cam she was still going hard in the tub standing on her toes fucking her ass up against the wall

I would love to re-live this moment over and over again if there's a video of it:heart::heart::heart:

Looks like I may have to pay more attention to this cam as well :)

Do you know if she plays with toys??

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Looks like I may have to pay more attention to this cam as well :)

Do you know if she plays with toys??

Yeah no kidding, I just heard of a new abbreviation.. FOMO (fear of missing out) I'd like to hashtag my fucking life with that lol.  The only thing i'd seen her do alone before that was wax her pussy and I watch all day every day.