Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2016)

She is one of the girls that I would want to see under a better camera and closer - N&B apartment is the worst of all, at least the sofa, but this couple does not use the bedroom.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

She is one of the girls that I would want to see under a better camera and closer - N&B apartment is the worst of all, at least the sofa, but this couple does not use the bedroom.

Of course n and b use the bedroom too

6 minutes ago, Lrf said:

Of course n and b use the bedroom too

I did not say clearly that I am talking about the guests: Efim and his GF and the GF´s blowjob video.

16 hours ago, rebliz said:

On other hand some even had willingly cooperated and no one of them complained about that

If you really know that no one has complained, you must speak Russian very well and have your ears everywhere.... 

Isn´t it wishful thinking?

These girls do not complain much, but if you follow their gestures and facial expressions during and after the act, you will see if they are satisfied or disappointed. Too often the guy gets his orgasm and the girl doesn´t, still she tries to look happy. And next day she will masturbate.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

These girls do not complain much, but if you follow their gestures and facial expressions during and after the act, you will see if they are satisfied or disappointed. Too often the guy gets his orgasm and the girl doesn´t, still she tries to look happy. And next day she will masturbate.

So it's thier problem and if they need to masturbate we won twice ::)

37 minutes ago, spielo said:

Your words are meeting exactly my expectations about your attitude....

It's a free world you are allowed to think to guess and write whatever you like - I don't try to think the same about you or any other person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1