Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎25 at 11:41 AM, niininch said:

Just now - closeup in the kitchen from one of my favorites....

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

La même vidéo mais avec des zooms

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 7

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of our apartment threads are "split" on a monthly basis so that they don't get so large.

Also, videos must be edited to eliminate IP information or the poster could get banned by RLC. This reduces the amount of video posting, to our collective regret.

------

La plupart de nos fils d'appartements sont "split" sur une base mensuelle afin qu'ils ne deviennent pas si grand.

En outre, les vidéos doivent être modifiés pour éliminer les informations IP ou l'affiche pourrait être banni par RLC. Cela réduit la quantité de l'affichage vidéo, à notre grand regret collective.

voici une petit video pour commencer ce nouveau poste video

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 5:31 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Most of our apartment threads are "split" on a monthly basis so that they don't get so large.

Also, videos must be edited to eliminate IP information or the poster could get banned by RLC. This reduces the amount of video posting, to our collective regret.

------

La plupart de nos fils d'appartements sont "split" sur une base mensuelle afin qu'ils ne deviennent pas si grand.

En outre, les vidéos doivent être modifiés pour éliminer les informations IP ou l'affiche pourrait être banni par RLC. Cela réduit la quantité de l'affichage vidéo, à notre grand regret collective.

pouvez-vous me conseiller par message pour avoir un bon moyen de ne pas avoir de problème svp

d'avance merci

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 5:42 PM, supercopter said:

voici une petit video pour commencer ce nouveau poste video

pouvez-vous me conseiller par message pour avoir un bon moyen de ne pas avoir de problème svp

d'avance merci

a little action and something a bit longer

• Upvote 6

Efim est de loin le meilleur baiseur de RLC

Efim is, by far, the best lover of RLC.  Last night, they came home with Nelly and Bogdan.  They were not shy to start even though N&B were not asleep.

Efin started with oral.  For over 15 minutes, he ate her out until she had a screaming orgasm.  I switched to the bed room cam and I saw Bodgan with a big grin on his face.  Sure enough, he heard it all.  Then Efim went into fucking.  For over 30 minutes, he pounded her until she reached a second orgasm.  After over an hour of hard work, she gave him a bj  and finally, he shoot his giz in her mouth.  She swallowed it all and then, continued to play and kiss.  The video is showing only the last 12 minutes of it.  But it started over 1 hour earlier.  Quite impressive the sexual habilities of this kid.  I'm getting jealous  :P

Paul, Stepan, Demid and the other fast cummers in RLC should watch him and learn about the art of love making.

• Upvote 3

Guest wolf1111

interesting, i probably saw round one or two because the round I saw was much shorter. although he sure is a funky rabbit... There was more before this latest video?

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎05 at 3:13 PM, rebliz said:

Is never too late - First part of efim Last visit

I wish they had an apartment on RLC.  These two go very well together.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Howard said:

I wish they had an apartment on RLC.  These two go very well together.

I've said this before, but given Efim's record maybe make sure this fabulous entertaining girl holds the keys, just in case he gets bored with her, because we won't.