Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎22 at 3:17 PM, itsme said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

I don't know if it just me, but I can't download anything from voyeurtube.cc. I can only view the video. I prefer zippyshare.com even though some people think the site contains malware (which it doesn't) because newer versions of MS Windows try to protect users from themselves. I guess some newbies need this bogus "protection" so they don't hurt themselves, but zippyshare.com is a safe place to host videos if you want others to be able to download them and you want them to stay available for a long time. JMHO

• Upvote 6

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I don't know if it just me, but I can't download anything from voyeurtube.cc. I can only view the video. I prefer zippyshare.com even though some people think the site contains malware (which it doesn't) because newer versions of MS Windows try to protect users from themselves. I guess some newbies need this bogus "protection" so they don't hurt themselves, but zippyshare.com is a safe place to host videos if you want others to be able to download them and you want them to stay available for a long time. JMHO

I put them on VoyeurTube so that people don't have to download them. As far as I know VT dosen't remove videos ether there are some that have been on there for more than 2 years.

21 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Right-click on the video after starting and use:  Save as...