Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

In this world thier are people who should not drink alchohol, The tall blonde guy is one of them who should not drink. You have funny drunks, you have very quiet drunks, you have beligerent drunks that are a pain in the ass, then you have mean and nasty drunks, this guy fall into the latter. Life is too short to live in misery

He doesn't seem to like the game rather, not the first time he gets upset...

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

hope the blonde guy doesn't walk in now -Thomas arm around the cutie and kissed her on cheek-V could care less.  But the blonde would probably go ape shit and throw another tantrum!!!

Wouldn't let V kiss and play with her---wow now a guy hitting on her!!!!   OMG!!!!!!

He was consoling her.  Big difference.

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

He is very jealous of her. He totally lost it when she dressed up with the other girls and was posing with them. Soon she went back to the bedroom and got changed.

Thanks for the info.  It really was a bad was to handle it. I my opinion he looks like a baby for his behavior.  He behaves like a child not a man.  :angry:

I worry about the blonde guy. To say he is unstable is an understatement. I think he looks to have some mental issues - biopolar probably. He is a bit like Fidel in that he finds it difficult to look at the girls. His tantrums are quite bizarre and worrying. It's good that she is not afraid of him and certainly looks like she knows how to handle his behaviour.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

I worry about the blonde guy. To say he is unstable is an understatement. I think he looks to have some mental issues - biopolar probably. He is a bit like Fidel in that he finds it difficult to look at the girls. His tantrums are quite bizarre and worrying. It's good that she is not afraid of him and certainly looks like she knows how to handle his behaviour.

I love how you guys seem to think you know all that happened and that it's all his fault. Bravo. Maybe just maybe there's more to the story and maybe just maybe you guys doin't know shite ;)

4 minutes ago, me2hk said:

RLC needs to provide a counselor for each location. With all the fucked up minds we have working tonight they would be busy. We could start with the blond guy that has a killed the party at V &T's. Then we have several people at apt 1 and 2 that could use some he

That blonde guy couldn't keep it up the other day. No wonder she's upset lol

• Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:26 PM, meran said:
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 4:17 PM, Sergio said:
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 6:13 PM, Sergio said:
2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:
2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I love how you guys seem to think you know all that happened and that it's all his fault. Bravo. Maybe just maybe there's more to the story and maybe just maybe you guys doin't know shite ;)

Wow what a bitch then to kiss someone behind her boyfriends back. I hope he finds out about it and dumps her cheating ass.

the important thing is to know that Vanessa is predisposed to have an encounter with another girl, sooner or later it happens

serious intentions judging by alcohol, we hope Vanessa and her friend finish what they started last night

to be precise .4 minutes of penetration . 

have you been watching them at all,or you just want to tell people they are wrong

• Upvote 2