Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

28 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I love how you guys seem to think you know all that happened and that it's all his fault. Bravo. Maybe just maybe there's more to the story and maybe just maybe you guys doin't know shite ;)

Sounds like somebody got cheated on recently ?

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I love how you guys seem to think you know all that happened and that it's all his fault. Bravo. Maybe just maybe there's more to the story and maybe just maybe you guys doin't know shite ;)

I never apportioned blame to him I just pointed out that his behaviour is rather odd. Behaing like he did in front of his/her friends and obviously embarrassing everyone shows how odd he was. Maybe he had reason to be angry but save it for a private moment. 

what did they do go get a motel room,i know its not a picture comment but every time I try and comment  on the discussion section it shows a bunch of other comments with mine that's the only place its happening so I don't know why its doing that

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

Have you watched at all? Van is correct, the guy guest is odd to say the least and appears to either have a social or behavioral disorder.