Stesha & Marco - Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, wolf1111 said:

We are married for some yrs already and we still use the condom

Okay.  That gets us back on track as a relevant comment in the video thread.

I was questing whether using a condom suggests that they have not been in their relationship for long.  From my experience, wolf is an exception. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, MrBox said:

A condom is way out of to be 100% safe and it is also not the most secure prevention method. ... The main advantage of a condom is the additional security against diseases.

This guy but the condom on almost in the beginning, many of the RLC guys who use condom put it on very late - it seems they teach in Russia that it´s enough if you have it on just before the ejaculation. We all know that´s not very safe.

What a bunch of worthless dialog on a video page. You guys have diarrhea of the mouth. Take your worthless blah, blah, blah to another page and save the video and picture pages for what they were titled for.

• Upvote 6

On 7/3/2016 at 8:18 AM, eagleb1 said:

That's simply not true.  If used perfectly, it's about 98% effective.  In actual practice(according to Planned Parenthood) it's about in the high 80% range.  From personal experience, the condom broke on the second day of our honeymoon.  That was long before Plan B was available and we sweated out the next few weeks.

Yes, it is the most effective against STDs.

If you really want to know about it, here is a link https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control

Ok, maybe I wasn't clear enough. What I meant was that out of all contraceptive methods, a condom is the most effective.

11 hours ago, snaky said:

Ok, maybe I wasn't clear enough. What I meant was that out of all contraceptive methods, a condom is the most effective.

http://www.reproductiveaccess.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/IUD_facts.pdf

IUDs are over 99% effective as contraceptives, though condoms are still the best bet if you and your partner aren't monogamous since they obviously don't do anything to prevent STDs.

Huh, this is my first comment here ever. I figured my first comment would be more on-topic with the thread, haha. Oh well. In an effort to feel like I'm contributing to the thread: This room has serious potential because both Stesha and Marco are super fucking hot. Stesha's body is amazing and her petite boobs are awesome. Marco's muscles are also amazing, and seeing a muscular guy fuck and petite girl is hot. RLC is pretty fantastic when you're bisexual. :-D