Stesha & Marco - Pictures June to December 2016

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time there is a party in this apartment, I'm always amazed by the volume of alcohol they consume.  Not sure what's in those shooters but each of them have had between 15 and 20 shots.  Half of that I'd be dead.  Hope they're not driving

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎28 at 8:00 PM, purplewrap said:

Once in a while, it's rather nice and refreshing to watch a girl reading an actual book instead of always being on her mobile phone.

Like Stesha here for example... Reading in bed.... wearing a t-shirt and panties.... yet manages to look utterly sexy I think :angel:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

right you are

On 8/28/2016 at 1:52 AM, BenCoudon said:

Every time there is a party in this apartment, I'm always amazed by the volume of alcohol they consume.  Not sure what's in those shooters but each of them have had between 15 and 20 shots.  Half of that I'd be dead.  Hope they're not driving

Russian babies get vodka instead of milk. LOL. Russian woman rub vodka on their chest in the winter. So, they are quite used to it. And they do drive when intoxicated. Have a look on you tube at some of the road accidents in Moscow.

5 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Russian babies get vodka instead of milk. LOL. Russian woman rub vodka on their chest in the winter. So, they are quite used to it. And they do drive when intoxicated. Have a look on you tube at some of the road accidents in Moscow.

Some of the best compilations of fails on YouTube are of Russian drivers.......some really funny shit!

Guest wolf1111
9 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Wow... стереотипы.