Stesha & Marco - Pictures June to December 2016

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I started recording. Then he put the blanket over them.  I ain't saving that shaite, so I stopped and deleted the recording.

Their not many guests that put up or out for the cameras. - except that couple that stayed in Nellys apartment last night. which I think is staged. Every time Nelly has someone over they perform for the cameras. Not too may guests do as you see.Blankets. Nelly they're no blankets over the top of them.[???] Still trying to sort this one out.

Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Their not many guests that put up or out for the cameras. - except that couple that stayed in Nellys apartment last night. which I think is staged. Every time Nelly has someone over they perform for the cameras. Not too may guests do as you see.Blankets. Nelly they're no blankets over the top of them.[???] Still trying to sort this one out.

Even the cat is naked! Lol

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Not staged. Clearly you don't know the guy, Efim. He used to be a resident in Zoya's apartment. He doesn't need to stage anything. He will attempt to fuck anything that moves. That is one of the reasons he and Diana split I suspect. He used to get drunk and hit on all their girlfriends. Funny to watch but would never trust him as a partner.

2 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Not staged. Clearly you don't know the guy, Efim. He used to be a resident in Zoya's apartment. He doesn't need to stage anything. He will attempt to fuck anything that moves. That is one of the reasons he and Diana split I suspect. He used to get drunk and hit on all their girlfriends. Funny to watch but would never trust him as a partner.

He even fucked Diana of Nelly's couch, and that was after they split up!

Guest couples fucking is not that uncommon, and let's not forget that Nelly/Bogdan and Masha/Sasha were guests first.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

I wasn't here then horseshoejerry. Then if he was a girl you would call him a whore.

1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

No I don't resort to name calling. I just know from experience he had impulse control issues. Especially when he was drinking.

Impulse control issues. Too liberal for me whore get to the point I call it like it is. No white washing here!

2 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

Efim may fuck a girl anyway but he is very aware of the cameras. I've certainly seem him do things which look very staged, but then Nelly has probably told him to entertain. Sometimes on RLC it does look as though people are auditioning (not saying Efim but I bet he'd like an RLC apartment again) particularly in the 3 friends' apartments, Dasha's, Nelly's and Masha's. In fact didn't we first see Nelly and Masha at Dasha's - maybe just showering. I suppose the strangest thing was Dasha visited Masha. D&D hardly ever perform now on cams and yet at Masha's they couldn't stop. I suspect they do have dialogue with RLC.

Apologies because this is a picture thread and I'm always giving people a hard time about that ... which makes me a bit of a hypocrite.

• Upvote 2