Stesha & Marco - Pictures June to December 2016

14 minutes ago, Jayne said:

No need to do anything just on my account. It was just strange that on other threads I can see pictures and gifs. So that was why I asked about the posts on this thread.

A few people have mentioned about the gifs that myself and Hop85 post as we post larger size gifs than most. Sometimes it could take a page 20 to 30 seconds to fully load. A gif image has to buffer a copy to your Temporary Internet Files for it to show and play.  Almost similar to downloading the image.  I'll make mine a bit smaller the next time and see if that makes it show on the screen a bit faster.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hiddenwood7468 said:

I tried to upload a photo from Anony , and this is the result , it is a still image , not a gif, the problem is in the storage host images ...

During the last two days I've been watching this. Previously, even operating with one GB of memory , the page could take to load, even the browser failed momentarily , but finally carried all content. During the last two days , the page loads quickly, but leaves the empty post ...

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎08 at 8:33 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

During the last two days I've been watching this. Previously, even operating with one GB of memory , the page could take to load, even the browser failed momentarily , but finally carried all content. During the last two days , the page loads quickly, but leaves the empty post ...
One last thing, please correct me if I'm wrong : if I try right clicking on the image corresponding to the space , and keep , what I get is a html link. that does not show the image ...

13 hours ago, Jayne said:

Must just be me then, theres like 8 blank posts on this page. From you and others.

*shrugs*

It is not just you.The issues started 3 or 4 days ago. One day I could see posts, the next day I couldn't.

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems to be a few gif images on the page.  The gifs have to buffer before they will show up on the page. Be fore Anony.ws only had a limit of 10MB.  Now they have increased that limit to 50MB. With the larger gifs it would take a longer time to buffer.

May have to come up with a solution like having 2  Picture Threads. One for  jpg, jpeg and PNG  and another for gif images as they are much larger in size than a still picture.

The issue I am having is not with the gifs, they previously loaded, albeit after a bit of waiting. Now they do not load at all. And I do not see pictures any more that I saw previously, for example the picture of Stesha stepping out of the bath which was posted on September 2. I even gave that picture a like, now I can't see it. I have also noticed on other threads people asking why they can't see things that they previously could.

On 9/8/2016 at 8:40 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

One last thing, please correct me if I'm wrong : if I try right clicking on the image corresponding to the space , and keep , what I get is a html link. that does not show the image ...

Please go to page one of the General Chat Thread, for an explanation
of how to do this. The post starts with exactly what you see above.

• Upvote 1