Stesha & Marco - Pictures June to December 2016

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Must just be me then, theres like 8 blank posts on this page. From you and others.

*shrugs*

Seems to be a few gif images on the page.  The gifs have to buffer before they will show up on the page. Be fore Anony.ws only had a limit of 10MB.  Now they have increased that limit to 50MB. With the larger gifs it would take a longer time to buffer.

May have to come up with a solution like having 2  Picture Threads. One for  jpg, jpeg and PNG  and another for gif images as they are much larger in size than a still picture.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems to be a few gif images on the page.  The gifs have to buffer before they will show up on the page. Be fore Anony.ws only had a limit of 10MB.  Now they have increased that limit to 50MB. With the larger gifs it would take a longer time to buffer.

May have to come up with a solution like having 2  Picture Threads. One for  jpg, jpeg and PNG  and another for gif images as they are much larger in size than a still picture.

No need to do anything just on my account. It was just strange that on other threads I can see pictures and gifs. So that was why I asked about the posts on this thread.