Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

1 minute ago, nack said:

Wait..What..???

I renewed for the new couple and they are going tom.Bullshit to that.When is Sofia closing

you are at the same situation of me some months ago when katia/ruslan was in tula during one week-end and there was gone the monday and i have waiting some weeks before see them come back,vv need give more information when there is new couple like that it's not clear

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

if there is a lesson to keep,never suscribe when there is new couple,always waiting some days !

or with other words:

Never cancel because of one couple´s leaving, there will be always something new...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, spielo said:

or with other words:

Never cancel because of one couple´s leaving, there will be always something new...

i have cancelled by the sofia fault on big part and the second reason it's i don't want be members all the time,i take suscription sometime this is my process

17 hours ago, ivoryan said:

После визита друзей с воро,я постараюсь исправить положение камер в гостевой комнате.Спасибо за замечания.

thanks IVO for communicating with us , kindly tell us what's the change in your life when you were a single and now married to SONIYA !

Простите я вас не понял.И очень жаль что эти камеры в гостевой настроены на свой максимум.Картинка лучше не станет.Это печально но не стоит расстраиваться.Так что не говорите что я не пытался сделать камеры лучше)))Камеры не плохие,просто в комнате недостаток освещения...Всем хорошего вечера.

• Upvote 2

Дело в том, что я совсем не хотел жить когда мне изменила моя бывшая девушка в 2015 году.И я потерял смысл жизни.После,На вв пришел из-за стечения независимых обстоятельств и даже подумать не мог что встречу Соню и влюблюсь как школьник в нее.Дальше много секса,свадьба и вот я тут сижу,женатый человек:biggrin:

• Upvote 3